cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I just have a question I'm not able to find in the RFC We have an OSPF NSSA area with routers r2 and r3 acting as ABR. Then we have routers r4 and r5 internal in this area, so the topology would be r2 - r4- r5 -r3, with r2 and r3 both conn...

sbdy467 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I am trying to understand multi-area adjacency. r1----area0----r2|.                        ||                         |area0.              area0|                         ||                         |r3-----area1--r4 R3's loopback:- 3.3..3.3 in...

Hello Everyone,  r1--area1--r2----area0---r3--area2---r4--area0--r5---area1--r6 r1's loopback 1.1.1.1 in area 1r3's loopback 33.33.33.33 in area 2r4's loopback 44.44.44.44 in area 21) r3 has r1's loopback(1.1.1.1) in the routing table but it won't fo...

Hello Team,We want that all of our traffic from some vlan will go out from a specific IP For that, we have a route-map that the next hop is : 10.10.10.1It used to work in our CAT 6500, and all the traffic from vlan 10 got out well. Now, on our CAT 96...

robad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Fellow Cisco Guru'sI would greatly appreciate your input and expertise regarding this issue.We have a web proxy in the form of a Web Securtiy Appliance *M390 - Management, & *S390s - Acting asPrimary & Secondary Gateways, Our LAN is going throu...

Resolved! Cisco 1900 Series

I have a cisco 1900 series router and I was not able to login using web interface. I used the administrator password which I normally use when using telnet or sshWhen I enter the user name and password it loads then goes back to the login pop up. Ple...

I successfully got a config to work on CenturyLink on a DSL circuit.  But using that same config at a new location on a new (although same speed) circuit the EHWIC card doesn't seem to be working. I swapped the card with a known good one so that isn'...

guitar007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I have a cisco ISR4321/K9 router. configured bgp with ISP.Thing is, not getting more than 50 Mbps from LAN interface. BW taken from ISP is 70 Mbps.Can anyone please help to understand the reason. and how to solve the issue. sh ver output is...

Hi there is subnet 10.10.10.0/24 at a switch. I want to know how many devices in this subnet. In addition to third party app, is there some cisco command that can be used at the switch to show how many devices in this subnet? Thanks

Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Tunnel Subblock

Hello, I have problem with tunnel routing. The issue that I am pinging tunnel IPs but cant ping to Loopback IP from Site A to Site B. It is working one way. I check my routing table but network does not seem there.In Site B's router shows tunnel subb...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card