cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2600 router, with 2 ATM/ADSL dialer interfaces, in production.I am adding a new ethernet card to the 2600, and will move all upstream traffic from the ADSL lines to a the new ethernet link.Currently, NAT is running, with the Dialer interfac...

boblutton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

carrier transitions counter is increasing, while all other output of sh controller for a serial interface are normal and healthy for a 2MB lease line, let me know the detail process for which i am getting the carrier transition counter increasing , i...

Hello. Within an EIGRP configuration, does the command "redistribute static" redistribute all static ip route statements, or just the default? For instance:router eigrp 10redistribute staticnetwork 192.168.1.0network 192.168.2.0ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0...

pdriscoll by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody. I am working in Isp and We have own ip range (for example 10.100.50.0/16). We have Internet link with one Isp where had written our ip range and other info. Now WE got another link from diffrent Isp and we have two link but we havn't ...

elnurh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 3745 series router on which we have chnnelised E1 controller with 30 64 kbps links leased lines . These links are up and working with HDLC encapsulation. But when we are trying to encapsulate few of links in ppp , protocol is not comig u...

I have several offices with p2p T1's that terminate in a central office. This central office has the corporations ISP and an ISA proxy server with Surf Control. For failover, I have a DSL connection that has a VPN back to the main office. The VPN ...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2511 and it is connected to a 3com 10baset 8 port hub and i am getting E0 input/output errors. Can I configure the speed/duplex on the router? Also, from the sh ver. output my image file is flash:igs-i-l.111-6". I can't find any documentatio...

lracano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problem with our Cisco router 1841. I configured it for vpn remote client access and it works, but once connected I can't remote access the server inside the network. I can mount the root drive but can't browse the folder in the drive. I ...

pacheco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to group two interfaces.Exact requirement is both interfaces should go down simeltaneously, if any one of of them went downbackup group of interfaces should come up after this action.can this be done by object tracking?hardware : - >cisco 6500...

We have problem with configure NAT with multi ISP, we using Cisco 2811 in our client, and we have make this configuration below :...ip subnet-zero!!ip cef!!no ip bootp serverno ip domain lookupip domain name yourdomain.comip name-server 202.152.165.3...

ptdki2006 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OSPF md5 authentication passwords can be decrypted or can be used by copying and paste inspite using md5 algorithm which is same as enable secretIs it a bug Please explain??

tahseen12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two routerss connected by wan links and OSPF is enabled on this interfaces. On each router we have Channelised E1 controller to which 30 locations are connected. We are using static routes to in these two routers to route the data to the...

Hi, I have a 1841 router. And I have a VWIC2-1MTF-G703. The router doesn?t recognize the interface card. The IOS is: c1841-ipbase-mz.124-1c.bin. When I do a sh run, i can?t see the controller E1 neither serial 0, but when I do a sh version, I can see...

cots_2005 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card