cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking for guidelines to help me choose a router for my home network.I have five users on a gigabit LAN running a mix of Windows and Linux systems. These are very active users running Bittorrent, online gaming, VoIP, and large file downloads.The...

Hi,We had about a 2 second power outage yesterday and while our 7606 stayed up the batteries failed in the AT&T OC12 cabinet where our DS3's are. It took about 20 minutes for all the telco circuits to come back up but I'm still having trouble with 5 ...

bbuhlman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear sir,i have cisco router 831 and i want to configure it and i have a puplic IP from VSAT modem to get an internet to my Pc's behind the cisco router but i don't know how to do that and i have information but not enough can you help me please ASA...

How important is it to determine the amount of backplane throughput you will need for equipment? How do you determine how much is enough? ie I am trying to make a decision between the 2800 series routers. I need to support at least 2 T1's and up to ...

Hi, If you see on the attached diagram, according to an exercise I am doing I understand that RTC Router will not receive 10.0.0.0 in its routing table.Is that happening because the 'access-list 10 permit 192.168.10 0.0.0.255' permits advertisements ...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What is a content switch and how is it used? Could someone explain a content switch in the context of a server farm?Any help would be great.Posts will be rated!Gavin

hi guys,im having some problem with my provider. when i advertise 2 networks of /24, our link is flapping, ping is not 100%. when i advertise only 1 network, everything is ok. is this any work around here?tnx.jeff

Hi together,is it possible to set tags for network statements in OSPF configuration ?We already use tagging (with route-maps)for redistribution to other routing protocols. This works fine !But i?ve found no way to set an tag for OSPF network Statemen...

walu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is it possible to configure a policy-map with 2 classes LLQ?Ex.policy-map Test class a priority 100 class b priority 200And how the 2 classes served?Have someone any interested link about?Thanks in advanceBest regardsGianluca

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

say I have site A,B,C,D. connection A and B is my primary link, connection C and D is my secondary. Im running OSPF. I created GRE tunnels end-to-end. If I shut my primary connection Im expecting to route my traffic to secondary. I saw traffic going ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card