cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi there! I will very much appreciate it if someone can tell me the meaning of "bursty traffic". I've come across this term but none of the books I have or other resources I've used explain this term clearly. I'd appreciate it very much if someone ca...

Hi everybody:I have a tunnel between two routers, my routing protocol is EIGRP.I have a problem, the EIGRP session between the routers goes down everytime it detects a EIGRP change in my network.Do you have any recommendation to stop the EIGRP goes d...

I hope someone can please help here. Have Cisco 3845 connecting remote sites using PPP serial connections, routing IPX and IP. Some far ends are Cabletron SSRs, some Cisco 17xx. IP works great. All IPX servers and routes show on all the devices. ...

Our telco Nuvox currently installed the IAD2431-FXS16 because we have a Nortel with some FXO ports. We now have another PBX that has a T1 interface only. How to connect to the IAD2431. s adding the VWIC-2MFT-T1 with a new IOS sufficient? Can we still...

Would like to know what would be the cisco replacements for the following 3 com equipment:core builder 3500, 9000path builder 600Our needs:core devices must support opticalwe have a total of 2000 userswith a total of 5 remote sites that vary in size ...

faze1sari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i would like to do end to end keepalive config on 878 g.shdsl router like Frame relay,in this case i try to do a back up configuration with sub interface but our remote 878 router has alredy configured with under the physical interface ATM0.what can ...

trouble by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

just wanna know which layer4 protocol ospf and eigrp uses??? and whats the port no....like BGP is TCP based and uses port 179.....so just wanna curious abt ospf and eigrp and if u could tell me abt rip and igrp as well that will make my doubts reall...

Hi Guys,Please help with the following situation I am facing. I am implementing dial-up back up solution for DSL link. When the DSL link is down, the backup line comes up, meaning line protocol is up and traffic up to the router.The issue is the dyna...

mwandu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers,connecing with a link.router A sent traffic to router B,Router B have three ports.I configure pbr and acl on router B,the port B/1 recevie trffice from A, if the traffic match the acl 'TSAP_USERS',the pbr on the port B/1 will set t...

yan.yong by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all.I have big problem.I need configure my cisco 7206VXR IOS Enterprise for work as dsl aggregator PPPoA and send to cpe Ip add sent from RADTAC RADIUS SERVER for each username.I have 3 kind of CPE.1 ONE IP ADDRESS DYNAMIC2 ONE IP ADDRESS STATI...

sp2891311 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 3 3750s in a traingle network. I am trying to set up redundant links between the three by using static routes. The only thing I have done to enable routing is "ip routing". I have not enabled a specific protocol such as RIP or OSPF.T...

TrueFX by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes