cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, all,I am designing an OSPF NSSA totally stub area and this area has 4 ABRs. However, I only want ABR1 to generate the default route to the area because this ABR connects to the Internet. ABR2-4 are just redundant path for internal traffic and t...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to purchase routers to handle a full DS3 and 2 dS1's. We are trying to select a router type that won't be on next weeks EOL email. No multiservice required. BGP & web traffic.

Hi to all,I have a problem with a 877 (same problem with a 877W), I cdo the initial configuration with SDMExpress and then I use SDM to configure firewall and VPN.The problem is that until I not change the "dsl operationg-mode" parameter from "auto" ...

a.crippa by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My default GW to my ISP is in the private address space per rfc 1918. How should I configure NTP for the router through that interface? All my NTP packets are sourced from 192.168.x.x and won't route out.Thanks,Mike

Resolved! PA-T3+

Does the PA-T3+ has an onboard DSU?The docmentation says"The PA-T3+ supports several types of integrated data service units (DSUs). "and give a list of DSUs like kentroxDoes this mean I need an external DS3 DSU to go with this card. If so , what is t...

bdecout by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Been trying to figure out this problem we are currently having and I think that maybe *crosses fingers* I found a lead. The problem is we are periodically having voice and data drops in the line. The interfaces are not reporting the service faults ...

Hello all, I have a router that is currently only booting up to rommon mode. It cannot find an image in flash. As such I set up a tftp server on my pc, copied the IOS to the root, and did the tftpdnld from rommon mode.It gets all the way through th...

joneschw1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear support,I am after some advice on the upgrade of two of our 7204VXR routers. These are our perimeter BGP / OSPF routers.They are both running c7200-p-mz.123-9.binCurrently we have 2 x 7204VXR’s each with;NPE400 (256 MB RAM)I/O controller (think ...

aoshea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am looking to configure MLPPP to combine my [2] T1 serial interfaces to my ISP. I have looked a bit on the cisco web site for information on how to do so but to date cannot seem to track down a simple config. My other problem is that each ...

madlm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bridge with VLANs

I will have two sites connected with a T1(see jpg). Is it possible to bridge the two routers creating one subnet? Also can this connection be trunked for vlans?

wmurray by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hellodoes a router(in my case a msfc2) replicate a single mulitcast stream (MC-source is not directed connected) to all Vlans with "ip directed-broadcast" enabled? If yes, will do the msfc this in software and could cause higher cpu?many thanks for h...

When redistributing static routes into BGP does BGP use the administritive distance of the route to determine if the route should be taken into the BGP routing table? E.g the following static route was not redistributed into BGP whilst another route ...

p.weeks by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im redistributing static routes to EIGRP.Is it possible to block the external EIGRP route update?so that other sites will not receive unneccesary routes.If possible,how can i do that?Thanks

rrmpejero by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes