cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

GreetingsIn attached file,can anyone kindly help if the IP Addressing scheme is ok or not. This is how I have to configure my network. I already have the IP Scheme working on my central site and somehow due to my application design, I have to use the...

I just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. If you change the IP address of a router using eigrp. Assuming the partial config below, Would these be the commands to modify the router? Thank you for your time.router(config)# interface Etherne...

We would like to load-balance and have failover for our outbound Internet traffic across two different T1 connections to the same provider. Each of the T1's terminate at a separate 2651XM router with a single PIX 515 behind them. Would it be possible...

dgenzale2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two routers connected via serial point-to-point link; right now it works without any clocking commands, but givessome CRC errors & carrier transitions -to overcome these problems,what is the recommended/best clockrate, and needs to be set o...

n.khwaja by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I just received a 837 router and change the address of "ethernet 0 " to 192.168.100.1. After that I could not connect to the router via the brouser. I changed the address back to 10.10.10.1 and still could not access it. I can access it via h...

Hi All:Taking my first stab a traffic shaping on a Frame Relay Circuit. Read a Cisco article on it but it doesn't seem as straight forward as I hoped.We have 3 T1 MFR circuit and I want to allow smtp let's say, to 25% of the bandwidth out. How can I ...

js358 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three sites connected via 8Mbps x.21 circuits in a triangle formation. Each site has two Routers terminating each of the links. EIGRP is the routing protocol.I've been looking into load-balancing around the triangle. Each site has a single hop...

wrgoulden by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have high cpu problem on my 7513 router. some of the slots are cef disabled , like slot 5 which is gigabit and taking most of the traffic. out put of the show cef line card & sh cef int x/x/x is attached herewith. which seems quite contadictory. me...

kmeraj by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4- Catalyst 4500 switches and I need to know if there is a way that I can see the computer names that are connected to each port. I know that I can see the other Cisco devices, but I want to know if there is a way that I can pull the computer ...

We have two offices in two different cities.1. At present we are using 512kbps leased line for interoffice connectivity.2. We are planning to have one more leased line of 1mbps capacity from different provider.3. As backup we have ISDNWe want to achi...

Should the clocking source (internal) on an OC3 link be on the provider's end and set cpe router to "line"? Why and why not? Thanks!Abester

abester by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card