cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon;I currently have a line that is flapping and of course the telco said his multipattern test ran clean. We just rolled out new 2821s with VWIC-2MFT1 cards to all locations. Every link is a leased line, we don't have any Frame, etc so ...

Folks, I have about 500 devices that need QOS. What would be the best tool to do this large scale enterprise level QOS?Also, I will use Nbar and many applications (SAP,etc) would need PDLM downloads, would i need to download many PDLMs dependi...

I have bought a 1803 with sdsl and WAN port. Is is possile to add an external DSL modem to the ethernet WAN port? If so is there any specific model that works well with cisco? I need to initiate the WAN backup incase the sdsl fails - is this possi...

My location, network, has an adjacent network connected to it by a point to point connection, and my network leads to a frame-relay wan, which has many 10.x.x.x networks and a few 192.168.x.x. networks. Currently our Internet traffic is forwarded to...

Hi Multi-Chasis Multilink does it work only between Point to Point locations. I have the setup as below :Loc A - RTR A - RTR B- RTR C - Loc B Loc A - RTR -D - RTR E - RTR F -Loc B If Multi-chasis multi-link PPP is configured between the Loc A & B ro...

sundarr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have read in a cisco doc that the counter in the sh access-list command increments by 2 and it is done per packet, can anyone explain this please.-Sai.

saimbt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does 2811 supports NM-8E1-IMA card? I have 2621 router with this card in use and I'd like to get 2811 and put this same card in it. Is it possible?thanks!

dragec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does enyone have expiriance with following message?*Mar 6 03:37:54.865: %SYS-2-MALLOCFAIL: Memory allocation of 64508 bytes failed from 0x606567FC, alignment 0Pool: Processor Free: 104324 Cause: Memory fragmentationAlternate Pool: None Free: 0 C...

dragec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need advice and hope this is the right forum. I have a dedicated T1link between one branch office and our home office. I would like all traffic from all users in the branch that go to certain hosts in the home office to get higher priority than o...

cmorley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,here is the diagramR1--1.1.1.0/24--R2---2.2.2.0/24--PCR1 IP is 1.1.1.1/24R2 IP is 1.1.1.2/24 and 2.2.2.1/24PC IP is 2.2.2.2/24R1, R2 and PC can talk each otheron PC, I use console to configure R2(called Windows2) and in the same time, I have a tel...

HelloI tried to configure IPV6 RIP over FR, and i exeperienced wierd thing, I just enabled ipv6 rip and ipv6 without FR mapping, but it works fine OKed ping and OKed rouging table. it was FR main interface and no frame-relay interface-dlci xxx .... a...

ikizoo4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes