cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

im just a novice on networking, anyone can explain to me of what is a loopback address? what type of ip address i will use? what's the main use of loopback adr.?

gau1acr01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two 7206 R1 and R2 connected to diffrent 4503 switch running OSPF. Two switches are connected with each other via trunk and all this in area 0. R1 is connected to other locations with OSPF on one carrier and R2 is connected to other locations...

vinodpol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing a Cisco Ethernet Router 831 on a network to act as a gateway to the Internet. The internet is ADSL and terminates at a modem which is then connected via ethernet into the WAN link on the router (E1). There is a SMS2k server and about ...

Hi,I have a BGP neighbour with a route-map to filter incoming updates, this route-map only has one permit statement with a ACL match clause, but I've realized that this ACL doesn't exist. I thought it should block everythig but I can see all the netw...

snofrar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem about ospf that is I can see the route received from virtual-link by typing command "show ip route", but I can't see the same route after typing command"show ip ospf database". Why?Could you give me a help? Thanks a lot!Sincerely

shan-cao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, If we have a WAN, only working with IGRP, but now we need replace one router, the problem is that it router does not support IGRP anymore, only EIGRP. But i can´t change anything over the other routers, can i do something ?best regards, Luis

lveraza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day.I have catalyst 6503 with sup720 (2 Gb interfaces and no more additinal modules). At this time I want to configure my switch as border router. I want to configure OSPF, BGP, NetFlow and some policys on interfaces. I have more than 10 externa...

i have high CPU utilization especially for "check heaps". i replaced the IOS maybe this caused by bug in the previous IOS. but the problem still with the new IOS, also i shutted down the lan interface to prevent any Worm/virus possibility. My questio...

paltel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to enable frame-relay fragmentation on a C7304. According to documentation of C7304 frame-relay fragmentation is not supported on PXF. I tried to enable fragmentation without PXF but again it seems that it is not supported. IOS version that i...

mpalis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,could anyone tell me ...what does it means by the id :?? Class Map match-any class-default (id 0) Match anyClass Map match-all voice_signal (id 1) Match access-group 112Class Map match-all voice_packets (id 2) Match access-group 111

gauravm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all;I have 2610 Xm router in my network. where i want to protect my network from unwanted broadcast, and also want to secure the network..can anyone give me commands that in general can protect the network and avoid braocast .....also i have 3com...

imnilesh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes