cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

OK, right now we are setup as described in currentwan.gif. 7206 BGP'd to two peers, works great. Very easy.We are planning on opening a pop up north, where we will be purchasing all of our bandwidth. We will be maintaining connectivity on the souther...

randal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have purchased a refurbished Cisco's AS5300, it has 4 PRI card , which has also 4 smart serial links. I wanna connect this router on 1 MB leased line circuit. Pls help me in its configurations for this scenario.

I have a 3640 running 12.1.5.T9. In the simplification table, it says to migrate to 12.2.23ehttp://www.cisco.com/warp/public/732/releases/docs/simplification.pdfThe release note for 12.2.23e, has resolved caveats for vulnerabilities. Can someone tell...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if it is possible to set bandwidth on a per user basis ie. user A gets 256k user B 1 meg etc.? If so could you please give me the basic command structure for this.thanks for any assistanceDale

I have a Cisco Catalyst 3560 mainly used for VoIP. It has had "auto qos voip cisco-phone" run on the ports that have the Cisco 7940's plugged into them.I have an imaging application that uses UDP to transfer images of workstations. The MLS seems to...

Hi Guys,We have got 3640 router for which we looking to buy this module NM-2CT1-CSU. However this module is EOS and now we can only get its replacement module as NM-2CE1T1-PRI Problem is that the new module is not supported on 3640 Router however...

fathar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco 3660 with NM-2T and Serial-4T inside. In NM-2T i plug WIC-2W (wic with to smart serial). I connecting the unstructured G.703 to the serial interface through the interface converter. When i connecting those G.703 to serial interface (not ...

jouk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I'm deploying IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling environment and would like to know what are the differences between using GRE and SIT (ip protocol 41 6over4) . What protocol is prefered one , most popular and common.thanx ...

irvin3067 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a 3745 router an using different links for my voice and data traffic and have defined fail-over paths for them as well (using route-maps).While testing i found out that when i shut down the primary link,an extended ping to the remote se...

hii have this following configuratio:controller E1 1/0 channel-group 5 timeslots 5-8 channel-group 6 timeslots 1-4 channel-group 7 timeslots 17 channel-group 9 timeslots 9-10 channel-group 11 timeslots 11-14 channel-group 13 timeslots 16 channel-grou...

Folks, We have a ds3 and a T1 connection to the internet. We have a class C address allocated by the ANAI.We would like out internet traffic to use the Primary DS3 connection first and only if that fails then we would like to use out t1. Is ...

I'm using a Cisco 760 isdn router to conect myself to the internet. All is working fine except for the fact that it will not use the 2nd channel to set up a 128k connection. ppp multilink is set to on. When the connection is made there are no errors ...

rmeeuwsen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card