cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

If I change the subnet mask on one of the Class C networks we have listed in our bgp configuration, do I need to issue the clear ip bgp comment?

cmorley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,I am running BGP on a pair of 7206 routers with IOS 12.2(7)When I run the show ip neighbor command, all of my neighbors display the following capabilities:Neighbor capabilities: Route refresh: advertised and received(old & new)The neighb...

alalli by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2821 with 12.3(11)tHas four vwic-2mft-t1. We have 5 t1. The vwic-2mft-t1 that has two t1 plugged into it gets tons for crc errors. The t1 are all good because we have switched wires. All of the vwic-2mft-t1 have the same behaviorA tac case ...

byron by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently am working on testing a design that will include several stacks of 3750 switches with EMI images.(12.2(25)SEB1 currently) I am testing right now with just 2 3750s connected with stackwise cables and one 3750 acting as a fill in for the 4...

eumaeus78 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello In 7507 i am getting these errors when i put the entire load of more than 1000 locations on this router.i am connecting these locations through 6PRI lines. %VIP2-3-MSG:slot4 VIP-3-SVIP_ RELOAD:SVIP Reload is called. VIP2-3-MSG:slot4 VIP-3-SYSTE...

ashookoul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we like to upgrade from 2501 to 2811 routerhere is config sample on 2501interface Ethernet0 ip address 172.16.1.254 255.255.255.0 ipx network FAFE!interface Serial0 ip address 192.168.70.2 255.255.255.0 encapsulation frame-relay ipx network 1111 fram...

tunemore1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,I want to connect to ISP through 128 ISDN Dial up account through my Cisco Router 1603 Series. Please tell me the configuration for the Cisco Router at my end for ISDN.Regards,Ashu

tushar47 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all..Please I was tring to find the size of the box that comes with the GSR when is shipped The only similar link that I could found washttp://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/core/cis12000/cis12410/icg/hfdm_c03.htmBut It do not state t...

HiI have just upgraded the flash and bootrom on my 2621 but when I run tftpdnld from rommon I get the message Missing or illegal ip address for variable IP_ADDRESSI have set all of the required variables and obviously checked the syntax on the ip a...

turnermr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, all,I have two routers that connect to AS200 and receive the same prefixes from both eBGP peers. Also have an iBGP peer between them.When the prefix is received on the iBGP peer, it shows as "not syncronized" and Im sureI have posted this bef...

I am installing a second T1 connection between 2 of my routers. What is the best method to balance traffic between them? Which method gives the least slowness as the router stops using the failed path? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

p-blake by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a frame relay network, topology hub and spoke. Some remtote locations (dlci) have VoIP, others not. I apply fragmentation only on dlci´s that must transport VoIP. But the trunk where all the dlci´s are mapped are the same. What happen,then, when t...