cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an old 1605r router that my boss let me practice with. The thing about it the router reboots constantly. I was wondering if i could just erase the ios from it and start from scratch. I could post the errors if you like, but i figured i would a...

Hi...I have a QOS configuration on cisco router 2600:-------------------------------------class-map match-any CLASS_MULTIMIDIAmatch dscp efmatch access-group named MTM!policy-map QOS_MPLSclass CLASS_MULTIMIDIApriority 644set ip dscp efclass class-def...

We are looking to replace 3 separate Internet T1s from various providers with a single provider's T3. T3 would employ all remote site IPSec VPNs, Cisco client VPNs, as well as general internet access. What Cisco router, modules, specs would be reco...

cconroy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

kindly advise,When configuring summarization; The maximum metric for the specific routes is used as the metric for the summary route. Is this correct ?

Hi all,I have a 2621 with 4 serial interfaces. 1 interface, serial0/0 has always been down. s0/1, s1/0, and s1/1 have always been up. Testing with TelCo has now brought up s0/0, but now s0/1 is down.I don't physically think there is a problem with th...

wdaniel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have an international circuit with the following configuration. Is this correct? Will G.704 at one end and G703 -> X.21 work ok.A end - 3640 with a E1 G.703 card running in framed mode (G.704, 1984k) connecting onto G.703 International CCT.B end ...

Background:I'm trying to bring up a pt-pt T1 and having a difficult time at it...My problem is this - The service provider terminated location A's end of the pt-pt at a Smart Jack. At the Smart Jack, I use a straight through cat5 cable to patch into...

jl1508246 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My company has got FR connection between H.O and its 4 B.O.In H.O there is 2 FR routers. I one H.O FR router there 3 PVC and in another H.O FR router only one PVC is there.The problem is that the connection is very slow between H.O and B.O thru FR...

riju by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,i am getting error message in the console Alarm description : > ciscoEnvMonRedundantSupplyNotification received from enterprise > ciscoEnvMonMIBNotificationPrefix with 2 arguments: > ciscoEnvMonSupplyStatusDescr=700W AC; ciscoEnvMonSupplyStat...

Hello,I have a cisco 7200 with 12.3(12) with LLQ configured and compress header ip rtp in the class,(ppp link)policy-map QPM_GC2WAN description gestao congstao nos int WAN core com CRTP class QPM_FGCVoice priority 370 compress header ip rtp cla...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS and OSPF

I am wondering...Given a network w/ 5 sites connected via t1 using MPLS. If OSPF is implemented, would it make sense to group all sites into the same area or break them up individually?

cpcrouter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router has two interfaces connected to the internet. F0/0 to cable modem, F0/1 to T-1 line and F0/0/0 is LAN interface. I am using dynamic NAT/PAT for LAN access to the internet and I static ports forwarding for external access to servers on the LA...

rcrobert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two cisco 2620XM, 128Mb Ram and 32Mb Flash and IOS c2600-is-mz.122-15.T13.bin, are active on the same Lan, with the hsrp function enable. One it's connected to the primary link and the second one starts isdn calls when the primary link goes down.We c...

m.belloni by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes