cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,Here is my config. I am not able to connect to VPN.Building configuration... Current configuration : 5979 bytes ! ! Last configuration change at 08:40:03 UTC Sun Apr 18 2021 by root version 15.1 service timestamps debug datetime msec service tim...

hirani89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have the following scenario: Site to Site vpn with NAT configured on local cisco router like bellow (remote network not managed by me)Outgoing vpn traffic is overload NAT-edip nat pool NAT_POOL 10.62.15.67 10.62.15.68 netmask 255.255.255.24...

Hi there!I know that there are already several threads on a similar topic, but I can't find a solution. For some time we observe problems with our routeres: 192.168.18.252 483563: 483558: Mar 29 00:02:32.053 GMT: %HSRP-5-STATECHANGE: Vlan1 Grp 34 sta...

PZu by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking at buying a Cisco 921 or Cisco 931 based IOS router and am looking at the licensing options. I noticed that these routers come with a default IP Base image and was wondering if the following features are included or whether the Security l...

Hi,Here is my config. I am not able to access 192.168.30.3 when in the network. It works fine when connecting from outside.Also, I can ssh using public IP when in the network and from outside. having issues with 192.168.30.3Building configuration... ...

hirani89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have ws-c3750x-48 core switch. All i need is that all Vlans on my network can access internet, I connected FortiGate to interface 1 on core switch Fortigate Lan interface ip is 10.0.0.1/24when i assign interface 1 on core switch as a trunk int...

ping to forti.PNG ping to internet.PNG

Hello Support, I configure my cisco 892 router to do ipsec vpn using IKEv2 but the Palo Alto at third party is not using pfs  how can I remove pfs from the configure and just include set group20 crypto map vpn 10 ipsec-isakmpset peer 1.1.1.1 --> Palo...

I've got an access list denying SSH on my WAN IP. I'm logging the denied attempt.In the logs, the destination is showing an IP that isn't my WAN IP. It also isn't the same IP every time, but they are all in the 4*.*.*.* range. I thought the destinati...

jazzamac by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, hoping someone else may have some experience with this. I'm trying to create a simple leak-map that:1) Leaks two specific prefixes from a prefix-list2) Leaks them out a specific interface only from a Nexus 9000, config is as follows:ip prefix-...