cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Need clarification.  In the display below, are packets input signifying traffic coming in"from" the other side of the tunnel, or packets that I am "sending" into the tunnel? I have input counts but no output count. The tunnel is not up.  Am I not tra...

Hi everyone, I'm a bit of a novice in the Cisco world.  Taken courses a while back but never fully involved in day to day network design and configuration.  I've been working on building a home lab, and my Internet modem is feeding into a PA-220-Lab ...

wickid by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i need to upgrade an ASR1001-X and choosing between IOS-XE 16.12.5 or 17.3.3.which code do i go for in terms of stability and extended/longer support (at least 3 years)?i tried to search for the upgrade path but google is failing me.this is a new ...

I have a hub and spoke, internal network. Each spoke has an endpoint device with fixed IP settings that can't be configured. The Hub is a Cisco Cat 9500.  The spokes use a proprietary encryption device as a router and doesn't support NAT. IP Address:...

Resolved! NAT

submit nat ptopen the packet tracer and configure a NAT statement to translate 209.165.100.1 to 10.10.10.254.place statement on router 3.NAT has inside local, inside global and outside local, outside global Guys I need help

Hi All, I hope you are doing well, I am writing this post to ask for your kind help to help me figure out some configuration request. I have an IPsec l2l ikev2 tunnel between two routers; they are requesting me to nat the client network that comes th...

Untitled Diagram.png

Dear all, So,  I am a beginner to Cisco. Our Co. Infrastructure is Cisco based, but this is a private project so no help from the networking guys. I have a fiber link to my home office, and as a backup I have a FTTC/VDSL link from UK vodafone. I have...

Hi All, Hope you all are safe in this deadly pandemic. A new use case to discuss for our customer.Our Customer is having below following, same is described in diagram attached: -DC50 Branch locationSingle ISP (small ISP kindly) link with NO MPLS & BG...

Hello Well done.I want to configure VLANs into my Cisco ISR4221 router.I tried the vlan commands but they refused.How do I do itBellow is my config. =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= PuTTY log 2021.07.19 09:56:10 =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=login as: adminPre-authe...

wanumet by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card