cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Support, I configure my cisco 892 router to do ipsec vpn using IKEv2 but the Palo Alto at third party is not using pfs  how can I remove pfs from the configure and just include set group20 crypto map vpn 10 ipsec-isakmpset peer 1.1.1.1 --> Palo...

I've got an access list denying SSH on my WAN IP. I'm logging the denied attempt.In the logs, the destination is showing an IP that isn't my WAN IP. It also isn't the same IP every time, but they are all in the 4*.*.*.* range. I thought the destinati...

jazzamac by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, hoping someone else may have some experience with this. I'm trying to create a simple leak-map that:1) Leaks two specific prefixes from a prefix-list2) Leaks them out a specific interface only from a Nexus 9000, config is as follows:ip prefix-...

I have a 3945 here for my home lab. I have noticed that with my ISP WAN connected to gi0/2 and a very basic config I can't get more than about 96Mbps internet speedtest throughput on my PC. I've tried the Ether switch module with my PC on it and also...

rafpd2215 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

just wondering if someone can answer my questions re PRIs-----from a Cisco router, how do I find out how many PRIs are at a site? Is there any other Cisco tool available to find this out?-if there are 5 PRIs on a site, how can I find out number of ca...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm experiencing an issue with the DMVPN links on LTE networks. Its an intermittent problem but I regularly find that the Tunnel is showing UP UP on the hub and spoke but "SHOW DMVPN" showing on the spoke side that the link is down which then caus...