cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Folks!   I'm replacing my router from ISR 4431 to ASR 920 and the netflow is not working, actually there are other commands as well. Netflow when I try to apply the config into the interface shows the following msg: RT01(config-if)# ip flow mon...

hi all  my network:  ISP --- ASA5516---ISR 2911 router --- 2960 switch ---2960 switch  i have ASA5516-FTD-K9 and im using site to site vpn ikev2 (ipsec) , the tunnel always going down after several days untili change an option then it back up again t...

Hello Guys, Here is the design and the objective:- We have R1,R2 and R3 all connected via a core switch and from R3-R1 there is iBGP and from R3 to R2 there is iBGP too, now from LAN side the traffic goes to R3 always via VRRP. R2 and R1 both have an...

# Network EnvironmentDevice A (connected wirelessly) <-----> Wireless Access Point <-----> L3 Switch <-----> Device B (connected by wire)The L3 switch and Wireless Access Point are connected by wired.The Wireless Access Point is PoE.The model number ...

Archer_03 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PC0 will not ping PC2. My static routes are 192.168.2.0/24 via 192.168.1.2 for R0 and 192.168.0.0/24 via 192.168.2.1 for R1. Some help is appreciated, thanks.

DanR45 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have as ASA attached to a pair of NX6K and exchanging EIGRP. I'm attempting to migrate from the NX6K pair to a pair of NX9K. The EIGRP active EIGRP peering interface on the new 9K my workstation was no longer able to reach the inside inte...

Hi!I'm using two ASR1001-HX with HSRP. Both are running Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.03.05. For some reason i need dynamic NAT with overload for some users. Configuration looks like this: ASR1:interface BDI10 description INTERNET  ip address {PU...

Guys I need help configuring the eigrp I can't seem to get it working here's what Ive done so far....1) subnet appropriately2) Configure EIGRP3) Configure DHCP

Resolved! ASA Issues

Hi All, I need my CORP lan to ping the server and pc's within their ranges. I am unable to get this to work despite looking at static routing and acl rules. I have attached the PKT file and all passwords are "cisco". If you are able to get it pinging...

We have out connection as below.Core 1 and Core 2 has a default route to firewall. Users behind the core switches are experiencing packet loss/call quality issues during zoom call. When the user connects directly to L2 switch, with default gateway as...

paddy1584 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help to understand what does Redistribute static and redistribute connected do under address-family ipv4 vrf Vrf_nameDoes Redistribute static will leak the route from global routing table into vrf routing table and Redistribute connected can do ...

SajeshB by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello everybody. I have a question about anycast-rp on a pair of Nexus in VPC.I'm reading this guide:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus9000/sw/6-x/multicast/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NX-OS_Multicast_Ro...