Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ISR 892SFP

Hi ! Someone can give me some hints about configuration of this ISR? I have a 1905 working fine in my internet using PPPoE and since this 892 have two WAN interfaces I'm thinking to use it as link fail over, but even in a single link I can't configur...

Bernardo_c by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CISCO LAB

I’m building a CISCO Lab. I want to physically connect a catalyst 3750v2 POE24 directly to a 1941 router. What is the appropriate physical cabling connectors?

Noob22 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i have one router at my remote site and it has point to point tunnel with our main office router. we have route for all traffic of site to our head office router. and we have EEM script at the remote site that checks the status of the tunnel....

Hello- I'm currently trying to load software on a 2951. The specific software I'm attempting to load is 15.7-3.M7. I've successfully loaded this software on a different 2951, but one of the 2951's in the lab keeps getting a error message saying: %Err...

Tony T. by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning ColleaguesI hope you are doing good and safe. I have an old CISCO 2801 router with vwic-2mft-t1/e1 . I need to connect it to Patton 2603 (which is E1 router with Ethernet LAN interface) using PPP. I have testing connecting both devices u...

Hi all, I'm having a hard time in Packet Tracer with ospf routing. My network consists of 5 routers. There is one ISP router configured with ip address 209.165.201.2.All other routers are part of ospf process id 1. To enable ospf routing, I only adde...

keesepema by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon.   I am in the process of upgrading from a Cisco 892F to a Cisco 1111 IOS XE router and am having an issue routing traffic from the LAN network to the WAN interface utilizing a zone based firewall setup.  When I am logged into the rout...

Having issues upgrading Cisco ISR 331 router from IOS 16..06.04 to 16.12.04. I have moved the file to the local flash and have attempted to run the only two upgrade commands I know:boot system flash:/filenameboot system flash bootflash:/filenameI hav...

mikeriley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a few questions pertaining to the title of the post. Are VTI VPN on Cisco Router capable of being behind another PAT / NAT device? AKA Router.If so.... on the Tunnel interface of the router behind the nat device with a private IP do you...

mrmadgig by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card