cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am facing issue, I have configured a CGR 1120 router and configuring BGP for two ISP with IP address On Router Interface. Both the BGP came up, but after 3-4 hour both the Bgp neighbours goes in to idle state and when I try to ping neighbours IP bo...

Dear sir :kindly, i have following scenario:CCTV Camera --connect to cisco switch 9200--- connect to spoke (ISR4321/K9) ------dmvpn tunnel--- HQ ( hub router (ASR1001-X ) ----(server ( 10.9.5.130) receive multicast traffic from CCTVmy issue is source...

saif by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am wandering, if the worry is having to many BGP Sessions on Router A, is there are any difference between the following 2 scenarios? If there are no differences, is there a BGP feature that helps overcoming this problem?Scenario 1:Scenario...

Scenario 1.PNG Scenario 2.PNG

Syslog is great, but it is much easier in a pinch to see log messages right in console/buffer.   Is it safe practice to use the maximum log buffer size shown in Cisco IOS and IOS-XE?  -3850 running 3.6.6 shows range of value for `logging buffered ` a...

Hi everyone,First time posting although I've lurked plenty looking for answers. Any help from you folks is much appreciated.I've got a Cisco Aironet 1532i with the autonomous IOS. I'm trying to use the wireless access point to give out different IPs ...

kirm by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help with using IP SLA to route traffic to backup ISP when primary is down and revert back to primary when it comes back up. We have two buildings each containing a core switch (3850) and a FTD firewall  connected to a different ISP.  Each cor...

bennettg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can someone please assist with my exam preps. The interface on PT doesn't want to take IP address on interface f0. The model is 819HGW.

mmiselok1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have configured an  ISR4321 Router as LNS for PPOE IPV6, but I met an issue when I would configured interface virtual-template, I couldn't configure the " ipv6 nd prefix  2001:77::/64 " under the interface virtual-template. is there a solution ...

HelloI have a GSR 12416 router at my site and its coming with 3 power supplyMy question is can the router work with only one power supply even after i unplug some cards out of the slots ?

Hello,I have a Dual WAN setup and configured in the Multi-WAN page for load balancing between the two at 50% each and it works.However I am running into a problem in creating records in the Policy Binding Table. I am able to add a record, however the...

SBT80013 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello guys,i've got a very strange problem, my cisco asr1002 BRAS disconnect me randomly after a couple of seconds from telnet/ssh from a pc directly connected to gigabitethernet 0 interface(off band MGMT) and also inband. i've updated also firmware ...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card