Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! EIGRP PBR on NX7K

Hello,I'm trying to create a PBR to redistribute static routes into EIGRP on a NX7K. Cisco's document below states that the route-map policy needs to be implemented at the Interface level. My question is, do I need to apply this policy on every inter...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys.Thanks in advance for reading my question.I'm kind new in the network world and I'm assuming a new role in my company, so I have new challenges.I have attached a file with the scenario I'd like your help with. Question:On Router-1 we have ...

Hi All, I was struggling with some Packet Tracer topology as I would like to describe a bit more as - suppose I have an Internet link that is NATed (overloaded) over a couple of private subnets (Trusted, i.e: 192.168.10.0/24, 192.168.12.0/24 etc). Wh...

Hello guys, I'm trying to set up a basic site-to-site lab with NAT-T using port 4500 but I'm not sure if I'm missing a config or something needs to be removed somewhere on one of the routers or if I'm doing something wrong in general. The loopbacks a...

NAT-T.JPG
EM_Chris by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys. Beginner here so please forgive me.  I am looking at the ROAS arrangement and have tried to set it up in packet tracer but i just cannot seem to get 2 computers to ping each other.  Here is the config that i have: Switch:#show vlan br10 STA...

I have been working to 'take over' a turn key network that was built for our company. In the configuration update template, I added our corporate DNS servers, domain-name, and enabled DNS lookup. When testing the name lookups, it did not work right a...

Hello all,  I'm getting struggle in adding a new Spoke to a DMVPN. This DMVPN Network consists of one HUB and 4 Spokes in different locations. I have configured the new Spoke exactly wit the same config as the current ones, however while trying to in...

Hi, a while ago i received 16 routers and they all didnt work: The solution  But the router i used to try the solutions now isn't able to go thru with this solution when i boot the router it gives this output and stays in a loop of this:Initializing ...

Bobns by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi There, i understand that the ISR 4Ks do not support BSTUN / STUN protocols for tunnelling serial traffic over IP. Does any one know what the workaround / alternative solution is for the ISR 4Ks? I am looking to take traffic inbound on a serial in...

rays by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying t open a support case with CISCO TAC but when I open the support case manager, the "open a new case" tab is not highlighted so I can't click on it.I've logged into my cisco account and I'm still experiencing the same issue. Could someo...