cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

when I connect the isr 1100 to navigate into the published services alocate in the web server of my company, I get this, "error 403 forbidden", if I connect the cisco rv042g I have no problem entering into the same page. 

unidadso by Spotlight
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, new to here,im not sure if you can give me some help. [my situation now]i colo servers at datacenter,and datacenter use their ASN to help me announce my ip,and set the gateway ip on their router,by the way,i just need use a general L2 switch t...

RickMi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I am using several ISR G2 routers (819, 2901, etc) configured as L2TP/IPSec VPN concentrators. I used standard documents and vpdn part now as follows: vpdn enable!vpdn-group L2TP ! Default L2TP VPDN group accept-dialin protocol l2tp virt...

kab00m by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ola, Coming back to you again with something new I set my network, 1x router also he is a dhcp server 1x switch and a laptop.The problem is with the dhcp I can't get ip with dhcp and go to the internet down i will paste the router and switch config ...

hi everyone, i'm currently preparing the exam of computer network at the university, and i'm trying to solve a text exam for which there's something that i can't understand. As the text says, vlan p and b are used for linking between routers ra, rb, ...

de83ee36-2026-41c9-982c-338aa4b1ec3a.jpg

Greetings, sorry if my message going to be long:i live in lebanon and we have a very bad ISP over here, and was looking forward to improve my connection by subscribing to Leased Line, it took me 2 weeks just to be able to talk to an engineer and he t...

I have a Gigabit internet connection, but not receiving that connection through my Cisco Router & Switch. I have placed both the Router & Switches "sh run", "sh int br" & "cdp neighbor" Fios router nor showing in cdp (as far as i know) Network works ...

WVerga by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,, I am wondering what would be the best and inexpensive Cisco router and switch to use for my home. I want them to have the full current Cisco IOS CLI on it so I can practice and gain knowledge for my CCENT and beyond. I also want to u...

hy, I have a intranet that is base on a 1x router 2611xm, 1x switch 2950, the net is ok, it's working but my problem half security, 1/2 pppoe conection and 1/2 inter-vlan routing I will paste the config from router here to talk direct on. Building co...