cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi!When I study the knowledge about OSPF, I found that there are two terms, 'network type' and 'link type'.There are three kinds of network type: Point-to-point networks, Broadcast networks and Non-broadcast networks.The link type is a field called ‘...

Snipaste_2020-08-05_16-14-14.jpg Snipaste_2020-07-21_17-02-14.jpg
rookie R by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there! We have an ASR 9001 that I'm wanting to better balance our outbound traffic for. Our setup is as follows Router -> Tier 1 ISP XRouter -> BGP peer with another public ASN -> Tier 1 ISP Y It was easy to balance the incoming traffic, I simply ...

1. lets say i create a network of 10.0.0.0/24 under vlan 10 and im trying to set up a default gateway for it, i encounter a problem where if i just take a router's interface (i.e fa0/0) and simply give it an ip address under the network's scope, it w...

menash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, This one has stumped me for quite some time - long enough for me to go to the effort of actually doing some documentation!   In a pinch, I need to do hairpin NAT from the internal VLAN 1 hosts, to the external NAT addresses on two of the link...

zardoznet-public.png
Tristan G by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Experts,     we found some logging message on CRS ios-xr     umass-enum[95]:USB:cannot open /dev/usb00:No such file or directory     we want to suppress this logging message , and found document:    https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/cr...

fly by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT

I cant get my laptops to connect outside their particular LAN.I did a ip nat outside for the trunks attached to the router, example eth3/0. None of the links on the switch to the laptop fa0/2, fa0/1, fa0 allow to be marked as "ip nat inside" I was ab...

myates123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes