cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask; but let's see.I have a Cisco 2911 router (and a 2951) and was wondering if adding memory would do any "good", as in higher performance?   Also what type of memory modules does it take/use are the...

roncro by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I recently purchased a used cisco router model isr4221, and when I want to connect through the console port, it asks me for a username and password.Of course I don't have this info.Thank you in advance !

Hello, I don't know if this is a routing question "per se",  but I am wondering if there is something like  the linux traceroute tool, to find a route through which a node "goes". However,  I would like to find what access point a lient is using if I...

roncro by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured gig 0/0/0 to connect to my ISP with ip address dhcp and ip nat outside --- my Cisco isr4331 router accepts the dynamic ip address and connects.  Now --- I want to configure gig 0/0/1, gig 0/1/0 and gig 0/1/1 to automatically address...

lam32123 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not sure how to upload the file if the WLC is the one that is not active but standby.I must reboot the WLC to get it to active. I have ben following this document.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/8-0/configuration-guide/

Dear all,   We have ISR4331 Cisco Router, and we want to convert unicast video stream to multicast video stream using the router. Previously, we had Cisco 2901 Router and it was able  to convert unicast to multicast using multicast service reflection...

Hello. I have an ISR 1117 running IOS-XE 17.1 that has an IKEv2 tunnel to a hub site. The ISR is connected to 3 internal networks via L2 trunks and the ISR has an SVI for each network. All networks can be summarised to 10.0.0.0/24. The individual net...

D R by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys! I've worked with JunOS in the recently past, and now I need to set community at the aggregate prefixes generated, to classify the summary level (based in length mask). I tried to use "attribute-map" unsuccessfully. The IOS is the "L3-ADVENTE...