cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I have an issue getting inter-vlan routing working.  Here's the setup: Switch 9318 - IOS 9.2(3) - License ACI EssentialsVlan4192.168.1.1no shut Vlan5no shut192.168.2.1 Ethernet 1/48Trunk to 9200 Switch 9200 - IOS 16.12.02 - License Network/DN...

i have this invalid vrid increasing with no clear reason  #show vrrp interface TenGigE0/0/0/0.500 statisticsTue Oct 6 17:06:21.303 EGYTenGigE0/0/0/0.500Invalid packets:Invalid checksum: 0Unknown/unsupported versions: 0Invalid vrID: 4626Too short: 0Pr...

Hello, I have some asymmetric routing happening with a partner organisation. We are running BGP into MPLS from 2 locations, I also have an internal network between my locations and I am running iBGP. I am advertising prefixes for both locations, a lo...

mmoulson1 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have some ACI questions. 1.Does the fabric always use vxlan?2.Do you have normal vlans on the leaf switches and then do these map to vxlans on the leaf? is this done automatically by ACI?2.What is the take up on aci these days? are many Nexus...

I have an internet facing Cisco 891F router that I have been requested to make some NTP changes on. The current and only NTP configuration has the router looking to 3 different public time servers.ntp server 1.1.1.1ntp server 2.2.2.2ntp server 3.3.3....

jws1986 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Got an ASR 1002 running asr1000rp1-ipbasek9.02.06.02.122-33.XNF2.bin Getting this log filling up the router Apr 30 03:51:26 BST: %PLATFORM-4-ELEMENT_WARNING: R0/0: smand:  ESP/0: Committed Memory value 304% exceeds warning level 300%*Apr 30 04:01:...

I'm needing some configuration assistance/advice. Right now we have a remote site that's connected to our LAN via a full-mesh VPLS uplink and EIGRP configured between sites. The remote branch has its own ISP connection that we'd like to have as its ...

image.png image.png
blevack by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm needing some configuration assistance/advice. Right now we have a remote site that's connected to our LAN via full-mesh VPLS uplink and EIGRP configured between sites. The remote branch has its own ISP connection that we'd like to have as its pr...

image.png
blevack by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I managed to back up the running config on a Cisco 2911 using tftp, the file is sitting on a Linux server.I can copy the file using tftp, from my workstation. So both writing to and reading from the tftp server is working. However, when I try ...

roncro by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Full BGP Table

Hi My comany is planning get full bgp table from our providers we have mutliple egress providers in order to load balance we are looking for a full table from all of them what would be minumu requiremts we have all edges as 6500 with sup 720 is there...

Hello,I have a Cisco router with a pretty complicated configuration that was done by a different company. I'm not as familiar with Cisco setups and I'm having issues getting DHCP setup. DHCP was configured and working on their primary LAN and VLAN10....

Jarvis1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes