cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Looking for configuration assistance/advice. I have a /29 from my ISP that I want to implement on an old Cisco 7204VXR router.  The first usable address will be assigned to the router interface on the other side (our ISP) as a gateway. The next usabl...

EBSU by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently in the process of learning about QoS, specifically policing and shaping. I've been using network lessons  to learn about policing and shaping on a router. Rene (the course creator) says that "Routers are only able to send bits at the ph...

BVC by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  A client of ours wants to limit the MAC adresses on the L2 ports of an C819-4G cisco router.the command switchport port-security is not know on this router:Router(config-if)#switchport ?access Set access mode characteristics of the interfacemode...

m.x by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I want to create a IP SLA so that I can monitor UP time for ISP's as the I Ethernet connectivity, so if there link down beyond the mux, i cannot find that when it went down and at what time it came back, Basically for how long it? So i want...

My client asked me to check below device supported MPLS or not. As I check on community it saying they using MPLS on mentioned device but not got clear answer. Is below device support MPLS. 1) PID: CISCO1841    IOS : c1841-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T...

So capture on host side shows Syn got out to server on my side. Capture on my ASA shows server receive the SYN and keeps retransmitting with a SYN/ACK until connection is reset. At least SYN packet makes it to our server so I suspect possible a route...

Hi everyone!Currently I have a regular WAN connection to 2 MPLS providers with HA using OSPF like image 1: But I would like to move the 2nd MPLS to a remote location, and connect the switches with fiber like image 2: Is it possible? How? The switches...

1.png 2.png
PiEich00 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QOS on WAN link

HELLO!I want to configure QOS on cisco router/ASA, that is facing ISP. Is it possible to somehow control bandwidth form ISP in such a way, that my important traffic (voice,video conference) wont be eaten by other traffic (torrents and stuff)? I read ...

Skevich17 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Static route

I have two routers in packet tracer R1 and R2 having g0/1 ip address of 18.200.250.1 and 18.201.250.1 with both subnet mask of 255.255.255.0Both routers have serial DCE cable connectedR1 with s0/0/1 with ip address of 192.168.2.1 255.255.255.252 and ...