cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello all, Default routing not working in WS-C2960X-24TS-L, as below configuration. Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image------ ----- ----- ---------- ----------* 1 30 WS-C2960X-24TS-L 15.2(7)E0a C2960X-UNIVERSALK9-MConfiguration register is 0xFSwit...

Hello,We were scanning our network and found a strange subnet, which we dont have in our networkThe subnet is 10.0.1.0/24 and there are some ports open on some IPs, for example 80We started to dig deeper and found 3 mac addresses, associated with all...

I have a test network I am using for my CCNA. I have a Cisco 2811 router, 2 Cisco 2960 switches, 1 domain controller and 1 member server. I have NTP configured as master on the 2811 router.  The switches and the servers are configured as NTP clients....

NTP no good.png

Resolved! MSDP and PIM

Is PIM required between MSDP peers? I've been told that it's not but I can't get it to work in my lab. The first packet gets encapsulated in the MSDP message and makes it all the way to the destination, but subsequent packets don't go through unless ...

I do many internet turn ups and one of the providers I work with always hands off the internet hardcoded to 100 full duplex. If I have to patch it through a gig switch it comes up 100 half duplex on the switch side. If I hard code the speed or duplex...

jeckert by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got an 891F to use at home.I have very basic networking knowledge. Never had advanced network products in my hand.Desired setup at this moment should be:pppoe connection from internet provider (on GI8)vlan 2 for main clients wired and wifi: computers...

Looking for some guidance and advice...So planning a MPLS migration to an ATT Layer 2 ASE(switched ethernet network).Infrastructure is pretty standard as in 20 sites that are connected thru MPLS i.e. BGP. We use EIGRP internally throughout the netwro...

Resolved! QoS Congestion

Hello, I have two separate streams at the input of my L3 switch. The first stream is marked EF and the second is marked AF11.I would like to check that the EF traffic is prioritized in case of congestion.I started by configuring two separates class-m...

Youn88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I purchased a Cisco Router and have an inquiry about EHWIC interfaces. To expand my router from having several GB interfaces I understand I can upgrade with an EHWIC card with 8 or 4 ports. What I would like to know is on Ebay they are listed a...