cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a main DHCP pool configured, and then several reservations for specific devices that need different DNS servers. The reservations appear to be getting handed out correctly, but for some reason the DNS they are getting is from the main pool...

If we had a host on a subnet with two PIMv2-SM routers, how do the routers decide which one will forward multicast traffic to the hosts on that subnet? Let's assume that we have two PIMv2-SM routers, that they are PIMv2 neighbors, and that each PIMv2...

Hi all,I currently have a router on a stick configured for a router to switch connection to route VLANS but I want a better way to do it.  First off I have an ASR router and WS-C3560X-48 layer 3 switch. I would like to have a layer 3 connection conne...

Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to create a long character community in a cisco switch : CGS-2520-16S-8PC in 15.2(3)E1 version To be more precise, we have to create a community following this form :target:AS:yyyvxxx0a where y,v,x and a a...

Resolved! PBR with NBAR

Can anyone tell me if this will work? The idea is to classify certain HTTP traffic then route it over a secondary WAN link limiting some of the bandwidth hog websites from our primary link.class-map match-any http-secondary-traffic  match protocol ht...

Hi all, I am looking for some advice please in terms of upgrading the code on several of our ISR 4451/4431 routers.Currently they are running variants of the 3.x train and I’d like to upgrade them to a later common code version. I am a little confuse...

hi,In Chris Bryant book, it is referred to as an attribute. In Cisco BSCI Command Reference, it is described as a "summary" address.is it the summary route? or an attribute?

I am hoping someone can help me with this problem that I cant seem to figure out. Router EIGRP1 is connected to 2 routers f0/0 - R1,  f 0/1 - R9. I can get a eigrp neighbour with R9 but I cant work out why I cant get a neighbour between EIGRP 1 and R...

hi, can you help me, how to access Server-A from WAN. I have 3 devices: - firewall (sonicwall)- router (Cisco)- Switch (Cisco) with the topology as shown below:  as default initially installs the Sonicwall firewall, the x0 and x1 interfaces are activ...

topology3-1.jpg