cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got a problem with routing and I can't seem to figure out where the problem is. I am able to ping from PC0 and PC1 to PC3, from PC3 do Cisco1, but I cannot ping from PC0 or 1 to Cisco 1. It's the same on the other side, I can go from PC4 to C...

Photoshop_r3dYgOtTIa.png

MulHello, I want some help on this topic.We want to assign a different WAN IP Address for VLAN.For example: 122.221.xxx.xxx - VLAN10 122.222.xxx.xxx - VLAN20 and so on.  We have 8 available WAN IP Addresses. So far, we tried to ip NATPOOL like:object...

Greetings.  Due to acquisition of devices that does not support EIGRP we're preparing to migrate to OSPF.  The topology consists of dozens of sites, each site linked to the service provider's metro ethernet network at L2, all sites directly adjacent ...

tnweber01 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m trying to setup multiple NAT translations within a single router and I currently have a x.x.x.104/29 to play with.  This is general list of what I would like to accomplish.   Most of the information I can find covers each of these items but not a...

So I have this topography below, I've already done objectives 1-4Now, how can i configure the GRE tunnels below? I can only configure one simple GRE tunnel.GRE tunnels are the networks inside the rectangle with a blue green color    

gre (2).PNG

Hi Can anyone answer below question Which three statements about IPv6 EIGRP are true? (Choose Three)A. EIGRP neighbor relationships are formed using the link-local addressB. EIGRP neighbor relationships can be formed only on the configured IPv6 addre...

I have a 3850 switch with SVI's in 172.16.136.0/20 subnets, with EIGRP to our MPLS router, and default static route to a SonicWALL (172.16.141.9). The issue is that someone accidentally misconfigured the static route to an SonicWALL IP address that l...

Hi there, I am attempting to capture packets on Cisco 7206 as I am able to do so on other models with the following or similar commands: monitor capture ....................but I can't find "capture" option on 7206. When I do issue monitor command, t...

Hello All, Cisco ISR4331/K9 Router, Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.04b.S - Extended Support ReleaseCisco IOS Software, ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.5(3)S4b, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1). The router is configured with Zon...

Beast6 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I"m trying to find which router may fit our needs. We have about 50 remote 5505 ASA devices doing a point to point VPN connection. With the market moving to the FTD model, we don't want to maintain 50 subscriptions for threat detection and all ...