Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! OSPF route tag 10

Hi guys!please do consider my topology: map-1.png   And my issue:On Branch Router's i have output of command:#sh ip route 0.0.0.0 Routing entry for 0.0.0.0/0, supernet Known via "ospf 10", distance 110, metric 1, candidate default path Tag 10, t...

Below is the conig for a demonstration Remote Access Server which has PPPoE setup for broadband access via GigabitEthernet0/1 which works fine and a connection into the core network via GigabitEthernet 0/0.We are trying to setup dial in narrowband PP...

xrper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP-RIB FAILURE

ello,Here is the topology. I have eBGP ( AD20) between R1-ISP1 and R2-ISP.2Between R1 and R2 i have iBGP as well as OSPF. Both R1 and R2 are receiving all MPLS routes from their respective PE routers. But only R2 is installing in the routing table an...

Hello everyone,I read about this community that it was possible to convert a Cisco IOS XE configuration to Cisco XR?I have a small classic configuration with interfaces, ospf, bgp, route-map, tunnel, one vrf and NAT ...I plan to change my ASR 1002 to...

Channels by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router connected and peering EBGP with 2 differents ISPs....I receive exactly the same prefixes from both of them, but, BGP routing table only shows one path through ISP 1 When I shutdown ISP 1, BGP routing table shows the path through neigh...

Hi GuysLooking for some advice. I have a network with multiple cameras, access controllers etc all IP based.It ranges from 192.168.x.x and 10.168.x.x. and my monitoring PC`s that checks the cameras etc is on 192.168.0.xIt goes through various switche...

HiAny good ideas about migrating a small eBGP based network to iBGP ?The setup is: Super core with two L3 switches running as AS 65001About five other network areas connected via this as AS 65002, 65003 etcEach network block has two eBGP L3 switches ...

Hello, I'm trying to practice, trouble shooting this network and I can't seen to get Mary access to Internet. Can anybody explain me what are the steps that I need to make in order for her to have HTTP access or what am I doing wrong? I'm sorry, supe...

Hi,I've got a problem with routing and I can't seem to figure out where the problem is. I am able to ping from PC0 and PC1 to PC3, from PC3 do Cisco1, but I cannot ping from PC0 or 1 to Cisco 1. It's the same on the other side, I can go from PC4 to C...

Photoshop_r3dYgOtTIa.png

MulHello, I want some help on this topic.We want to assign a different WAN IP Address for VLAN.For example: 122.221.xxx.xxx - VLAN10 122.222.xxx.xxx - VLAN20 and so on.  We have 8 available WAN IP Addresses. So far, we tried to ip NATPOOL like:object...