cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Our security department is switching from a Checkpoint configuration to a Palo Alto firewall. We run OSPF between our cisco routers and the checkpoint today.   The Palo Alto takes over the same IP address and has the ospf password. When I do a show i...

Hello, I have an issue I cannot figure out how to solve. I have HSRP running on just two routers configured on the sub-interfaces, with load balancing (Half the sub-interfaces on RTR1 as active, the other have on RTR2 as active). I have it set up in ...

e have bought 2 x L-SL-39-SEC-K9= licenses for 3900 routers but some commands are still not working. Am I missing something? #sh license allLicense Store: Primary License StorageStoreIndex: 0 Feature: ipbasek9 Version: 1.0License Type: PermanentLicen...

hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Umbrella

Hello All, I am new to Cisco Umbrella and I would like to learn as it is required for my new job. Could anyone tell me where should I start learn about Cisco Umbrella overview, designing, implementation a etc please.I appreciated for your help and ti...

star1 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have implemented VRF Lite on Cisco 9410 switch. There are two VRF's "XYZ" & "ABC" configured on the switch. I have a situation in which I have to leak overlapping IPv4 routes between the 2 VRFs.  How do I do it and what will be the best solution to...

Hello team I'm supposed to install some modules for ASR 9k and I'm looking for any installation guide for anyone who have done this before. what I'm gonna install as per BOM below A9K-RSP880-SE= ,   A9K-MPA-20X1GE= ,  A9K-MPA-4X10GE=  ,  A9K-MPA-2X10...

dear all i need to share my configuration for my router isr 2911 .... im doing new configuration for the new office relocation and need your advice if any thing need to be change or deleted or unnecessary  commands if you have any idea or if its fine...

I have some questions regarding the checksum. If anyone help me to find these answer.Of course one question i put in the subject line. The rest are as follows1 Why might  a network frame include two checksums?2. Does  a checksum enable the receiver t...

Resolved! ip nat problem

hi all,I use a Cisco router, my computer Server can't connect to the internet. the router gets an IP address from the firewall as dhcp, From the router, I can also ping ip dns. but can't ping the domain name server. below is my Cisco "show run"  Rout...