cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Please see the below screenshot which comes from Solarwind. The picture shows if there is interface downtime, but its period is too short. Is it possible for us to know if there is interface downtime in a little longer time ago? Thank you   

3.PNG
wfqk by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community. I am not a native English speaker, so sorry for that. I have a strange problem running a site2site IPSec tunnel which work well on a 2821 on a ASR1002X AES License. First what i know, eg. have done. The IOS-XE 16.9.4 dont work on dyn...

udo by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am following the doc below the build a phase 1 dmvpn number between 2 IR809 router. The tunnel and ipsec looks fine and I checked the spec of IR809 which stated that it only supports 20 ipsec tunnel. So just want to confirm that the hub ir809 h...

shacopka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I hope you guys are doing great. I have following mentioned senerio.We have Vlan 300 on our lan segment. Only Vlan 300 for all traffic.I want to configure an Cisco AP 2600 with multiple SSIDs. For example: I want 2 SSID for radio 0 interface...

An outsite is running a simple router on a stick configuration and has a dhcp pool configured corresponding to the subinterface connected to vlan 10.  User computers reside in vlan 10.  Everything functions correctly except for ifthe local admin trie...

Hello, I'm trying to configure simple egress priority queueing for trusted ef-marked traffic:!table-map TBM_DSCP2COS_VOICE map from 46 to 6 map from 40 to 6 default copy!class-map match-any CLM_EF description EF traffic match cos 6 !policy-map P...

Yes, I'm currently using a 3341 in a mobile platform. the 3341 is left in the on position even when turning the vehicle off. Since Linus OS is being used, is there a internal strap or setting that could be changed to prevent damage to the router when...

To whoever can help, I have a couple of 871W routers, and I'm wondering if Cisco has an archive update location where we can find the upgrades. I know these routers have gone unsupported, but when they were supported, Cisco did help me with the upgra...

woodstar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I run into scenarios where remote sites will have either subnet or host address in use that is already in use at a different project. This has been problematic especially when using ASA's for IPSEC tunneling using ACLs. I do have a couple of test tun...

nat.jpg

can you advise how many NAT entries the ASR1K can support?It is quite urgent for one of our deployments.. Just the standard 1K model not the ESP's Regards,Hensley

hensleyin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes