cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on one of our Cisco 9904 and wanted to install VRF licnese on it which came with the box. I used the classic method to get the .lic file form the PAK code. but when logged onto the device, it only supports smart licensing. is there an...

I am new to working with Cisco stuff and asking questions on here, so I hope I am asking this in proper form.I have a Linksys home router, connected to a Cisco 3825 router, connected to a Cisco 3560 switch.The router is working well and able to ping ...

Dear all, i hope to be fine.how to hied or set password to Vlans which another users cannot access the vlan. is it passable to set password into vlan or hied it. if passable please send me command.thanks,

naqibsafi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, and sorry for my poor English :) In our office we have a Cisco 1900 series with IOS 15.2, we used to use the GE0/0 for the internet with a fixed public ip, and the GE0/1 for our local network 10.213.16.0/24, we use tunnel1 with another c...

Hi All Please help me understand the effect of the below configs. Router eigrp HASHO address-family ipv4 vrf hasho unicast autonomous-system 100  network 0.0.0.0  We all know that EIGRP hello packets are multicast  to IP 224.0.0.10 for neighbor forma...

Hasho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have some issue with SIP ALG. Result of debugging is below. Kindly someone help me find the solution.Output of Debug IP NAT Sip:Nov 2 18:09:11.461: NAT: SIP: [1] translated embedded address 203.68.23.243->192.168.33.150Nov 2 18:09:11.461: ...

Hello, I am looking to apply Smart License to few of our 3650 switches, and while I have gone through the Cisco documentation to follow the process (yes, doing it for the first time!), I didn't find any mention around any maintenance window requireme...

Afternoon all! I'm trying to work through some issues that I've been experiencing with multicast, and I suppose it's sparked my curiosity. The setup I have is about 5 RPs. The 5th one being 225.0.0.0/8, and effectively covers the other ranges. One ro...

tenbucker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My problem: When a router with a cellulair interface or only the cellular card is replaced in the field this means restoring the saved configuration is not enough to get the box running again, first a few exec commands should be given.With kron comma...

Resolved! EIGRP K Values

If under the EIGRP process i configure "metric weight 0 2 0 1 0 0" will this double the lowest bandwidth along the path to the destination? Lets say the lowest bandwidth along the path to the destination is 64K, will this make it 128K?

Hasho by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,AS-IS we have 2 Hub routers one for MPLS and Another for INET(internet). we are planning to have another ISP ,So we will install Another HUB router INET2 soon. But i want to know, what will be the configuration on the Master contoller look like...