cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,  I have a Cisco  WS-C3850-48T and I did a simple configuration with Tunnel and OSPF.With this configuration I noted that CPU consumption is strict related to traffic that pass through GRE. I read many posts and seems that is it a normal behav...

Map23 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT between VRF

Hello - I am using IOS Router. How to configure NAT to address overlapping IP subnet in different VRF. Diagram attached for reference - Configured Inter VRF Route Leaking- I need your help with NAT statements. What is the mistake in the below configu...

Cisco C1111-4p Keeps rebooting.System Bootstrap, Version 16.6(1r), RELEASE SOFTWARECopyright (c) 1994-2017 by cisco Systems, Inc.Current image running: Boot ROM0Last reset cause: LocalSoftC1111-4P platform with 4194304 Kbytes of main memoryPASSWORD R...

Hi,  can anyone suggest with configuration for the below requirement. Protocol - Need to enable multicast for CCTV network.Network - Only one VLan(Vlan 100). Single broadcast domain. One core switch8 Edge switches.CCTV servers connected in that one o...

arivaa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ospfv3

Hi allI have not enabled OSPF on the loopback interface, but still, I can see the prefix in the type 9 LSA.This was not happening when I remove the virtual-link command, so what is the relation?Please refer below pic Thanks Siva

ospfv3.JPG

I recently signed up with Xfinity and received a DPC3941T cable modem. I prefer wireless usage. When I enable the bridge mode, the cable modem disconnects, and internet is lost, as well as connection to the unit, so that I cannot access it and change...

tembofly by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, if i gave 1Gbps WAN what's the minimum router i've to use ? Looking for ISR 1100 series or ISR 4000 series router. I still don't get why cheap router like Mikro*** can handle more traffic than Cisco router.

athanz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know where pvdm resources are to be installed on a 4461? The product documentation says there is 1 internal isc slot. that does not seem to be the case. attached is a picture of the board on the 4461. This picture represents the location ...

cryptz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card