cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneWe run a small Wireless ISP and due to our grow we are setting up our network for full availability for our customers. We got our AS and IP block from ARIN, and we have internal OSPF for all our POPs, we  have 2 Internet upstreams with sam...

Resolved! ISR 900 Series

Dears, I m trying to choose between C921-4P and C931-4P   can i know the difference between them hence i am not getting in the datasheet any difference,  where i can find the throughput for these routers, also i want to know the 4 ports LAN switch po...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

so as a 'youthful' netadmin looking to expand what I know, I'm reading CCNP routing content & going through some review questions.  in using a distribute-list to refer to an access list, does the implied "deny any any" at the end of an access list st...

John_S209 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just took and passed the 300-115 SWITCH exam yesterday to re certify my CCNP R&S (also my CCNA and CCNA Wireless). I was thinking of working towards the CCNP Wireless next, or doing CCNA Voice -> CCNP Voice. Would I be better off going for this new...

Our multicast service provider need IGMP join packet in order to send the multicast traffic. The service provider does not support PIM routing. We have a Cisco 4500X switch between the multicast service provider and the multicast receiver. If I set o...

Good day,  I have a Cisco 881 router which was working fine until one morning after trying to start up all the LEDs on the router came on and won't go off. I left it for hours yet the LEDs didn't go out and trying to log in using a console cable, not...

daves2ng1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there are third party SFP DAC cables that work with the 2921 router? The 10gtek SFP+ cables claim to work with Cisco, I just dont want to buy something that wont work in the SFP port on my router. THANKS!

jquigley4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I want to use MSDP to exchange multicast sources between different customer network domains where no BGP is used but OSFP.Each domain uses it's own two rp for redundancy with anycast rp (without msdp meshgroups). Multicast routing protocol is ...

Unbenannt.PNG

Hello,I have configured ssh on 2 cisco routers in one branch. Both of them was working fine but one day suddenly one of the router's ssh stopped working. Now when i try to access by putty, immediately it gives me error message "Server unexpectedly cl...

HI, I am configuring these Cisco ASr1002 routers. I brought up a 1 gig WAN ethernet ckt up and it worked but I cannot make other interface gi0/0/1 subinterface (1.1) with dot1q and vlan id working. I don;t get a link light. I have changed fiber, Fibe...

m-abooali by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes