cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a cisco 3750 poe switch and instead of configuring dhcp on the device, I would like to use microsoft dhcp server to allocate the ip addresses etc. I assume I have to use something called ip helper-address to make this possible? My dhcp server ...

moman62 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two l3 switches and one router. SW1 connected to SW2 via trunkAnd also connection from sw1 >>>10.253.255.101tosw2:interface GigabitEthernet1/0/48  no switchport  ip address 10.253.255.102 255.255.255.252. Made this for test, Idea is to have c...

athens45 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to confuse static route in routing table.When i add static route in routing table i didn't see this route in routing table.In the lab i can see ( #sh ip route) this static route.So let me know when static route can not display in ...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to access a network behind site C via VPN-tunnels. I first need to set upp VPN to site A and then from Site A go through another VPN-tunnel to Site B and from there via another VPN tunnel to site C.I know how to set up VPN but I am not sure...

Hi, Ive finished configuring our new 1941 and its running smoothly so far, this is a production router and i want to ensure the configuration is as complete and secure as possible.  I am planning to block ICMP on the WAN interface and require a few ...

Hello, we have 3 branches connected via leased line to a ISR 4331, the branch router also have a backup-connection via dsl to a backup-router (also ISR 4331), the branch-router have 2 IPSEC-Tunnels: one to the primary router via leased line, one to t...

ospf-branch.png
gaigl by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to setup a pppoe-client config on an ASR1001 running asr1001-universalk9.03.02.01.S.151-1.S1.bin.When I want to add the "pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1" under the ethernet interface, the command is not available. Could this be link...

1BWILLEMS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

For this discussion, imagine the topology:  - Running Sparse-Mode on all the links- R5 is the BSR & RP for all groups 224.0.0.0/4 in this multicast domain- R4 is just another PIM-SM router which we will use to source multicast traffic later.- IGMP ac...

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 5.26.56 PM.png
beerayean by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a customer who wants to peer some of our network devices so that in case of a loss of our authoritative NTP sources, they will remain synchronized with each other. These devices also act as NTP servers to every device downstream from them. In es...

R_Acuti by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to routing. I made 4 different networks in packet tracer and they work individually but i don't know how to connect them so that I can ping PCs on different networks. right. How do I do this!?! Eigrp? Static? Forgive my ignorance and any hel...

kaytech22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ExpertsI am stuck with traffic moving from access switch to multiple places. Please guide me that how to achieve the tasks that are given below and also mentioned in attached packet tracer topology.Tasks1:1) VLAN 16 is fast moving traffic and sh...

Dear all  i have Cisco 4451 router along with  ucse modules,1. I have installed  Fortigate FW on VM as i configured the HA but unfortunately its nor working need your support .2.  iam try to ping from the diff PC with in diff vlan ( i asaign the diff...

Hi,We have cisco 5505 with device manager version 6.4I am trying to run nat (inside,outside) cli commands and its not taking in. Do we have incompatibility with those commands on this version? Just trying to configure l2tp vpn for win 10 users but ci...

Talha by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes