cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

First of all I have four stack and I noticed the same problem with all of them when I’m adding a new member to stack. The scenario of action is as below. 1. There is stack with for example 5 members.2. Adding a new member with the same software versi...

Hi Networkers,One of my clients requires Internet conductivity for 2 of the sites which are interconnected using L2 link. Client is very specific about the requirements. I have attached the Diagram for more understanding of the current infrastructure...

Diagram.jpg

Is there a way to mark different networks with different metrics in the same route-map for the same neighbor? Like if I want to mark 10.10.10.0/24 with metric of 900 but want to mark 20.20.20.0/24 with metric of 100, can I do this in the same route m...

I am wondering If it is possible to connect to a server over a single VPN tunnel via 2 IP addresses by using NAT.I have setup a test environment with 2 CIsco ASAs, the tunnel is up and I can ping from my internal workstation (192.168.1.1) to the remo...

Hi Folks, I am recently picked up my CCNA certification and now in the progress of deploying Cisco kit to run my home/office network. I wonder if anyone has a few minutes to check my configuration (below) and offer a little advice on securing my netw...

Resolved! BGP Protection

I raised a BGP session on a cisco 2811, would like to know what would be indicated for protection of this session? configure only ACL resolves for protection of this router? thankful

I have an ISR 1000 series router (IOS XE 16.9) connected to 2 PPPoE lines to 2 ISPs. Dialer0 is slower but more steady, Dialer1 is faster but fails every few days (BRAS will fail to authenticate for some minutes). I want to build a failover mechanism...

Jamesits by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've been trying set up a lab using ospfv3 all on a gns3 using IOSv, but I have not been able to establish ospf neighborship on the tunnels. Not sure what the deal is. . I've set up the ospfv3 debug, but only hellos are being sent. I've attach...

Hello All,we are looking for options to get auto failover working for our ranch sites.these have a leased line or fibre link to the provider. We plan to use a secondary link( eg. broadband or adsl connection) as secondary standby only(no load share)....

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes