cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HelloAt the moment I am trying to send services PPPoE to destination BRAS but the clients not connect. I checked of vc and tunnel up. This is sent through a 10G interface . The module is 7600-ES20-10G3CXL. Is there some limitation with the line card?...

EveEri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Bought switch via Amazon.   c2k9-ff-05-1#sh verCisco IOS Software, C2960C Software (C2960c405-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(3)E2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2015 by Cisco Systems, In...

Hi all, I got CCNP Switch (300-115) in December 2017 and was studying for taking exams in September for CCNP Route (300-101).After the announcements for the new certifications, I see that having both Switch and Route on 24th February 2020 gives you "...

Dim16 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 881 Router. Currently when it boots up then it goes to User Mode and prompts for a password (& not username) and after you enter password and then you type command: Enable then it again asks for password (& not username) and after typi...

Hi I'm looking to implement VLAN mapping for a proof of concept between two Cisco 6500. One is running old Catos & the other IOS.Config will look like this - does this look correct? 6500 CATOS Interface gi1/2/1set switchport mode trunkset trunk encap...

Hello everyone, I have a problem when operating network system, in our company we used cisco 2960. When the network failure cause port errors. I want to show the history log by date, and troubleshoot why the port has been error.  What command i shoul...

sonph by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Net Architects, 1)Let's say I have a connection of 300KB(kbytes) DL and 150KB(kbytes) UL P/S,How many HTTPS packets of 674Bytes I can send?considering that that HTTPs packet is a request to a data that is 406BytesBytes Sent: 674Bytes Received: ...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a Cisco 3550-12G as a core router. I want to replace this with a 3560E-48PD-S.Can anyone see any performance issues with this?thanks

mickyq by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes