Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a working GRE Tunnel on a 4331 and am trying to apply a QoS policy.  The command is accepted on the tunnel interface, but it does not appear when I check the Tunnel config.We have had this issue once before and had to apply the policy on a phy...

sweenep by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I thought I would post this for anyone struggling with ISR 1100 router WAP Question One question if I may, for the wap ISR-AP1100AC-Z, the router dhcp scope option 60, I’ve set it to the documented VCI of “Cisco AP c1100” but alias it doesn’t see...

nrmdcs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I picked up a few routers/switches for CCNA/CCNP studies, and one of the routers had a bad checksum on its IOS, and thus wouldn't load.  I TFTP'd an IOS file from one of the other 2 routers (working), which succeeded, but now it won't load that IOS e...

Hi all-Our use case is a L3 leaf spine fabric running eBGP within the fabric. (No VxLAN at this point). My question is regarding edge routing. We have a rack dedicated for external connectivity. And external routing protocol is eBGP. In that context,...

s.ram by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes