cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. So here is our scheme:SpoilerCisco ASR has NAT translation 1:1 from 10.10.10.254 to public IP (let's say it is 1.1.1.254):ip nat inside source static 10.10.10.254 1.1.1.254 redundancy BDI10So my SIP station can make registration and make call but...

scheme.PNG
emichrist by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Cisco guys, In a network, which needs two routers facing ISP connections we have deployed ISR 4331, but with default license, and now we have routers with 1 Gbps interfaces, but with 100 Mbps throughput, and we can reach speed no more than 100 Mb...

pressllav by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’ve got two BGP AS’s that are used on my network. They are both located on the same Internet router.AS1 has no issues, but AS2 has displayed some issues where some webpages load for longer than others. They have a much longer TTFB time (~15 seconds)...

Hi,I have some questions regarding BGP1.Can BGP perform load-balancing? If so how?2.What is AS-PATH attribute in BGP and does it come into picture while doing load balancing.?

Mani3 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I would just like to quick confirm.So specific IOS-XE version on ISR4K, it can support for "ip nat enable" command on ISR4K interface configuration mode however I think NVI interface does not function because no link up so I think it still ...

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can anyone help me with this topology. (Topology attached) I want to shift the traffic using EIGRP protocol. My destination in 10.68.96.0/30 network. Currently the traffic is preferring from R5  via R3,R2 and R1. but i want to shift the traffic v...

topology.PNG
Mani3 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, does anyone know the problem that after a migration of RP2 from 3.x to 16.x the SIP10 cards are no longer recognized?And yeah, I know that the SIP10 with 16.x are no longer supported, but the cards are not recognized anymore in other routers...

User404 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have setup where we are using a bridge-domain interface to connect to different CPEs through our ME3800. The BDI is setup on say BDI3 and we receive on different ports with different encapsulations/vlans, then strip the incoming tags off and place...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card