cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco fans,   I have a problem with a proof-of-concept config on a CSR1000V in my lab.   I have set up a full PPPoE server configuration with L2TP forward (bba, vpdn, virtual template...) with a bba-group named PPP. When I enable the server on ...

Elektordi by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Home Lab Question

I'm currently studying for my CCNA and have a lab that I like to build scenarios on and tinker with. It is connected to my Home Network (Comcast).   Everything works great until i try to remote/ping computers connected to the 3750v2 switch from compu...

In the below output what exactly is "path-id"   RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ASR9006-P2#sh ospf vrf TR-VRF-1-1 routes Wed Jul 3 07:26:38.194 UTC Topology Table for ospf 8, VRF TR-VRF-1-1 with ID 100.0.1.2 Codes: O - Intra area, O IA - Inter area ...

Mohit Sahai by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, If i have broadband customers via pppoe over fiber, how do i advertise their public IP addresses via iBGP to my RRs across the MPLS network? I do see customers public IP addresses in routing table with gateway <pppoe> and also see in BGP adv...

We have changed to another Internet line to other one which have 4 public ip available on same ISP.For old Internet line, ISP used Mitrotik RB750GL router and they didn't provide rental router for new line now. So we use an old Asus wireless router (...

I am doing an exercise in packet tracer where I configure Inter-VLAN routing for a router and stick topology. Everything seems to be configured. However, the link between two of my switches is consistently down, and I have no idea why.  Why is this h...

TheFox by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Freinds Kindly see Attachment which debug shall i use to verify the Prefix with community 10:10 has been dropped on cisco IOS XR and XE !***Color loopback prefix in BGP with MSE and IGW Communities*** network 100.111.15.1/32 route-policy MSE_IGW_C...

Hello Ciscos !!I have a Routing question that I need to answer it  quickly if I have this topology how can making router 0 switching between two links every 10 minutes,, the direct link is administratively down and another link is up for 10 minutes ....

Screenshot (64).png

Hi all, I have three Cisco 2801 routers which I purchased second hand for doing labs for my certifications. Now my R1 will allow SSH connection, but my other two will not. I have tried troubleshooting as far as I can, but I cannot find the issue. All...

Hello I'm learning frame-relay, Inverse ARP is not working in p2p subinterface, then I tried to configure static mapping which also not able to do. I have attached output below can anyone explain me   interface Serial6/7no ip addressencapsulation fra...

FR.PNG

Hi Freinds according the below config , which command let me catch the operation of tag 1000 on IOS XR router isis core-agg interface Loopback0 passive point-to-point address-family ipv4 unicast tag 1000

HI,  is there any problem with the performance of any traffic if i will manipulate the download and upload traffic in a different path .??I want that source 1.1.1.0/24 should go via ISP and come through via ISP -2 . Outgoing and incoming will be diff...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card