cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, My question is about usage of NSSA areas and standard areas on ABRs.So, say we have a 7606 router with multiple line cards. Each of the ports can lead to a transport switch serving many customers, with multiple routers behind. Obviously that ...

Hello colleagues!I am close to pass my first CCNA exam and want to get some advices:How and where is better to practice in routing protocols after CCNA?Because I made all labs from cisco learning portal and have no idea where to get more labs or tech...

Hi Everyone, We have 2  ASR  Running HSRP between them.We are Running IBGP between the  2 ASR's. We have 3 Prefix which we advertise to the ISPASR 2 ------------Connects to ISP 2ASR 1------------Connects to ISP 1 Currently Traffic Flow is From FW to ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , anyone can tell me exactly if QoS applied on the interface will be inherited to subinterfaces? I have subs for only data and for voip and video only, and wanted make sure my qos policies and inherited for voip and video subs. I was googling and ...

Hi,   I have a query regarding Proxy IDs and Route based VPNs.   I understand that the proxy IDs that we use while configuring the VPN peers should match on both ends (for the tunnel to come UP). Let us say I have this scenario:   I have configured a...

Dear  Team,I have two MPLS link provided by ISP, with IP Address 10.10.20.5/30 and 10.10.4.73/30 at there end and IPs 10.10.20.6/30 and 10.10.4.74/30 at our end and these two links are terminated at two router C3925. I need to configured for Link red...

Kpanchal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,        We have a small network with 30 Users and I would like to block the internet access for the 10 Users. We have DHCP running and all the network is on VLAN1, your help will be appreciated. Thanks 

Please Help!  I would like to configure QOS or reserve bandwith for any trafficbetween ServerA_30.30.30.10 and ServerB_40.40.40.10 on my 2(two) 30mbpsleased line load balancing. Please see attached topology for your reference. Thank you in advance.

Resolved! Simple OSPFv3

Hello, I was trying to set up a simple OSPFv3 configuration on Packet Tracer between two L3 switches 3650. They share a transit network of 10.100.10.0/16 , with ROUTER-1 using  IP 10.100.10.1 and ROUTER-2 using 10.100.10.2 connected to their gi1/0/1 ...

spj2019 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys! have Someone see this event before?RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:May 3 18:09:04.918 : arp[120]: ARP-EVENT: Ignoring replicated ARP entry update due to IDB being incomplete whilst ARP is in the Primary Role for if: Bundle-Ether1.212, addr: 10.192.20.2. I...