cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   We have one router with two ISP link terminated on that router. We need to configure PfR on this router to track the performances like latency, packet drops of primary link and PfR should shift the traffic to secondary link on same router. And ...

Hi Everybody. I am testing EIGRP SIA Query and EIGRP SIA Reply packets and would like to capture them with Wireshark. I shut down loopback 0 on R1. Then R1 sends an EIGRP Query (not EIGRP SIA Query) message for the network configured on loopback 0. R...

googleboy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Imagine a remote location and the lan is behind a firewall without any routing protocols. deploy a static route to pointing to the firewall is the normal solution and then redistribute the static into the eigrp, the problem arrised when we noti...

Hello all,We have a 4451 router which runs an integrated zone-based firewall.  We connect 2 physical interfaces via Port-channel to our core switch (3850).  We run a separate VRF for each zone on the switch so that is has it's own routing table.  We ...

R1.JPG R2.JPG

Hi,   I`ve a question about the IOS DHCP-Server... what is the difference between the usage of command ip dhcp excluded-address vs. ip dhcp class // address range? Is there any advantage or disadvantage and when should one or the other be used?!

Hi All,I have cisco 2801 router , which uses static nat translation for thirdparty vendors.My Problem is , I cant remove the nat entry from my router2801(config)#no ip nat outside source static 10.4.7.90 10.9.1.1The router will take the command but n...

I have a site with a small 5mb circuit that uses a tcp based app that is constantly dropping packets because its dscp value is 0 best effort.  I tried matching it in the voice class & policy map but when I take captures the values are still 0 best ef...

Hawk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a routing map with different prefix list, let´s assume prefix list A, B, C ,D.How can I verify which prefix list is macthed by a route?Of course this route is not mentioning explicitely in all of these prefix list.The router is using NX...