cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I need a device that can act as an LAC and is able to do VPDN and PPPOE. Currently I am using ISR1905, but now we need to expand as 1905 cannot do much as a PPPOE server. I searched google and everywhere I found that ASR1K should be fine. But that's ...

When reading an ISR G2 router article I came across this term - "trust-based licenses" I would like to understand how exactly does this licensing work.   Furthermore, I would like to understand more about licensing that CISCO follows for its IOS/XE s...

dalakshm by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing problem

Hi guys Hopefully someone will tell me the secret of this problem.I just cannot reach out of my DHCP router as you'll understand on the pic or I have attached Packet Tracer file below as well...Thanks:)

Problem.png
Osman D. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  When doing PBR, if you PBR on an incoming VLAN and then point it to a next hop which is accessible from another VLAN do you need to do PBR there as well?   For instance, traffic comes in on VDC#1 - VLAN 1600 and the next hop is via VDC#1 VLAN1100...

we need to replace several hundred sim cards in our various remote offices. I am looking to automate or script the process so that out field resources can just swap the sim and carry on. We will be moving to a new APN at this time as well. Can the ne...

TimmyJim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The forum is not letting me add a packet tracer pkz file with my configuration to the post. It says the extension is not right. Can someone show me how to fix this? The format is how the system generated it when I saved to pkz.I have included a scree...

no pkz.png

We have been running a DMVPN with ISR 2911s for several years without any issues. We just recently installed an ISR4431 at a new location (as the 2911s will be EOL soon), but we are unable to establish connectivity from that location to any others ov...

aweise by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C2921 router interface  with no routing protocols (using only static routes)  has ipv6 configured,  no IP redirects and no IP unreachables,  globally vstack is disabled,  IOS version 15.5(3)M8,   interface is sending out icmp packets, I can't determi...

Hi people,   So I'm having a bit of a meltdown here and would really appreciate some help from you lovely people in the Cisco community. I'm new to posting on these forums so forgive me if it's in the wrong place (I also posted it on the Cisco Learni...

hzhxwb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, As per below logs there are no Routing bit sets in Type 5 LSA but one best route installed in routing table.I want to know that the routing bit is optional to mention in LSA or is there any special condition to have it.else how could it can b...

Hi, I am relatively new to the Cisco world and have been tasked with setting up a BT MPLS network! Yipee! I am in a position where I have the head office router configured, and a branch router able to ping our head office resources through our Watchg...

Hi, Users in our network are experiencing slow download speed from www.gear.ford.com. When they try to connect from other they are getting full speed but inside of network they are having this issue. For other applications and websites speed is fine....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card