cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hello i am having trouble with extended acls. i am practicing extended and standard acls but i am having a hard time.it seems i cant get pc-3 and dmz server to ping pc-1.The first thing i did was i wanted to protect corporate network from other  netw...

isp.PNG

Hi due to the strain on the isp supplied Modem/router Ziggo connectbox that could not handle the troughput loads of my media and did not keep track of connected devices well enough i search for an good alternative.Then at a previous company i worked ...

sojab0on by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community, I have 4 GRE tunnels on my edge internet router which I would like to Load Balance. Following is what I have done and need some confirmation   4 GRE Tunnels configured (2 Primary and 2 Secondary) Policy Based Routing configured...

so last night i upgrade a stack of switches  (6)   and it upgraded them,  but now i get a few errors   as seen below   the system light stays amber, and no traffic is forwarding   the version i upgraded to was c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-4.E6   i've tr...

i have a scenario where i have one cisco router and 2 ISP (A and B for example) connected by 2 eBGP . So when i do show ip bgp , i get *> from ISP A and * from ISP B now when i do traceroute to a reachable ip taking source the interface of ISP B the ...

Hi Guys, I have a question regarding Remote Intelligent Mirroring, if my network design has a solution including a core switch and multiple edge switches and the core switch has embedded this service RIM which I can mirroring any other port on the ed...

Hi Trying to generate a CSR for a new trust point I've created on my ASR 1001x Router and I'm getting this error? crypto pki trustpoint ACMEenrollment url http://192.168.1.1:80fqdn mysite.acme.comsubject-name C=UK, ST=Pall Mall, L=London, O=Acme, OU=...

Hi All,   I'm having trouble forming neighours with EIGRP through a GRE tunnel. I have 4 routers R1, R2, R3 and R4 and the tunnel is between R1 and R4. I have a loopback interface on R1 and R4 which are 1.1.1.1/32 and 4.4.4.4/32 respectively. I have ...

tomjansen1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes