cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a scenario where BGP neighbor to PE is stable but routes learned via this  got flapped .How to troubleshoot this .Should i check with Provider for the cause ?

anil2109 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen this being done. You would need to do this let's say if you are building a IPSEC or VPN between 2 sites that perhaps share the same Private address space correct? I guess in IPSEC case you would need to do NAT-T? If these 2 private networ...

Hi, we have a need to extend vlans from one site to another site. We are moving to another location and have to run both sites simultaneously. They do not want to have to re configure ip addresses which would be very tedious. We are using layer 3 cor...

l2tpv3.JPG
hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I am not able to get it working. please advice..Router Model: CISCO1941Router Software version:  15.7(3)M3Configuration: interface GigabitEthernet0/1no ip addressno ip redirectsno ip unreachablesno ip proxy-arpip mtu 1300ip flow ingress...

Hello Experts, I am having issue with Phase 1..error logs: Feb 15 06:49:45.824: ISAKMP-ERROR: (0):Diffie-Hellman group offered does not match policy!.Feb 15 06:49:45.824: ISAKMP-ERROR: (0):atts are not acceptable. Next payload is 0.Feb 15 06:49:45.82...

ittechk4u1 by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I am having a strange problem, or at least something that I am missing.   I have a setup of a remote site that has two ASA's with VTI's running eBGP across them.  Each VTI is connected to a primary pair and a secondary pair of ASA's at the DC.  W...

ghdowns by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I configured pap on my router but still facing issue. router Model: Cisco 1941Router Sw version: 15.7(3)M3 here are my config on router: interface GigabitEthernet0/1no ip addressno ip redirectsno ip unreachablesno ip proxy-arpip mtu 13...

Dear, I have ASR 90006, and I want to create an access-list base on time but the command "time-range" doesn't run in the router. what is solution can u give if there is any other command?

ares by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I try to apply the following config. The command interpreter does not seem to allow me to do that, no error message but no policy map is attached to any interface. I tried to attach it to the physical interfaces too, without success. Any known re...

Hello, How to filter the SysName on disconnected Collector? While generating a Data Collection profile, it is possible to click on Mask IP Address and Mask Domain name. However, SysName composed by Hostname and Domain name, in the devicelist_x.xml ge...

ong by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody!I have some problem with configure my cisco network. In my network is 4 routers and 2 autonomous system. Router R1 use protocol RIP to communicate with R2 (this is my first AS) and router R2 communicate with R3 with BGP protocol (R2 i...

AnetteT by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card