cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I've the topology as below, After authentication CHAP on the client site, the PC on LAN can't ping to GoogleDNS: 4.4.2.2 I dont know the reason until now, any suggestions? Thanks !! --------------------PPPOE SERVER  ISP-VNPT(config)#int virt...

lab.png
Mr.Tich by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have HSRP on the MLS on given packet tracer file. I have inter VLAN communication and dynamic routing with OSPF in the routers. I want to ping the core router with the PC and aso keep the HSRP configuration intact. Also have redundancy in the distr...

Bosco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco 2901 routers with simple GRE tunnel between them (no IPSec, etc). Router A:interface Tunnel3ip address 10.10.253.9 255.255.255.252keepalive 3 3tunnel source <Router A IP>tunnel destination <Router B IP> Router B:interface Tunnel3ip a...

vadamlyuk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I am getting the below log messages from one of my routers Nov 12 17:53:19.841 INT: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Serial1/0:15, changed state to upNov 12 17:53:20.133 INT: %CONTROLLER-5-UPDOWN: Controller E1 1/0, change...

hellothere is a simple topology TE tunnels 10 and 14 are build to betwean IOU 10 and IOU14 interface Tunnel10ip unnumbered Loopback0tunnel mode mpls traffic-engtunnel destination 14.14.14.14tunnel mpls traffic-eng forwarding-adjacencytunnel mpls traf...

Capture11.JPG

In the above scenario, I am using EIGRP to advertise routes between all the routers.  When I execute show ip eigrp topology all-links on Router2 I get the following output:In the above output to reach the 192.168.1.0 network, it can go through 192.1...

eigrp.png eigrp2.png
shijad007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community, I will describe briefly my situation, I have an RV320 that we will like to upgrade to an RV340.  This device is use mainly as our gateway.  The device has 2 connection only, WAN port is connected to our ISP provider and LAN 1 is connec...

RV320_Network_settings.JPG RV320_Vlan_Membership.JPG RV340_Vlan_settings.jpg RV340_Vlan_settings_ports.jpg
HectorG by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have started noticing that the MPLS VPN exit nodes respond to traceroute with the VRF address, and not the ingress address as I typically expect. From web searches I can find people mentioning this in passing. Does anyone know where this behavior i...

mpls.png
amarder by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can make outbound calls but I don't receive inbound calls Here is a copy of my debug voice ccapi all and debug ccsip and run config debug voice ccapi allPSTN#*Nov 7 16:09:22.583: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/CCAPI/cc_get_call_entry: CALL_ERROR_INFORMATIONAL; ...