cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm in a tough spot and currently having an issue with configuring a GRE over IPsec in my personal project. I think the configurations are right based on the verification commands that I used which are: show crypto isakmp sa and show crypto ipsec sa....

iskra_2-1711550874429.png
iskra by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have to drop a new ASA behind an SDWAN box and I wanted to confirm a route that's giving me a hard time. There are 2 ISP connections to the SDWAN Device which is itself connected to the ASA Outside interface (let's say 6.6.6.6) with the Insi...

PJ123 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,I would like to understand how to verify the active and standby routers in our network on the core switch. From the snippet below, HSRP is configured on the transfer VLAN 828 to the ISP. The 'sh standby brief' command is not on the NEXUS switch...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Two ASR 1001 but failover for return path doesn't workWorks fine leaving from firewall to ISP Problem when ISP trying to find firewallHSRP active R1 but Internet goes down by BFDtracert says ISP to router 2 10.10.10.2 than die finding to firew...

MonkeyBear007_0-1711426962436.png

Hello Everyone. I'm looking to utilize the "show processes cpu monitor" task to view and validate cpu services and usages on a Cisco 4461 Router with IOS version 17.06.05.-I go to use the command and will show the cpu utilization for the first 5 seco...

William-C by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! vrf-lite

Hello gentle people,I'm labbing a vrf-lite setup and I feel the config is good. Per the topology, CORP works but PROD does not. The networks behind the core neighbour are pingable for CORP but not PROD. Here's the config for R1 & R2 : -R1#show runBui...

SunnyBanks_0-1711481035694.png

Hello We have ASR 1006X With software image 17.9 How to verify that it will support IPSec configuration? Is it related the rouer image or the license? Please note that, currently we didn't have access to it to verify using command line

Using cisco isr4300 routers. Have a simple 3-way triangle between 3 routers:RtrA--RtrB |        / |      /RtrCStatic route on RtrA & RtrB pointing to a RtrC loopback, via their adjacent links.Default route on RtrC point to RtrA.No routes exist on Rtr...

will by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i just swapped out a 3850 POE switch to a 3850 non-poe.  i upgraded the OS to 16.6.9.  then i copied the config back to the new non-poe switch.  now i cant ping or access the switch via the network.  constantly getting %SPANTREE-2-UNBLOCK_CONSIST_POR...

Bonjour,J'ai un VLAN bureautique en 192.168.1.0. Mon CBS350-8T-E-2G a l'adresse 192.168.1.240.La passerelle par défaut est le 192.168.1.1.J'ai un VLAN formation en 192.168.80.0. Mon CBS350-8T-E-2G a l'adresse 192.168.80.1, le dhcp fonctionne parfaite...