Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,could you help me with a problem - I have N1K, mgmt 10.40.1.221 - vlan 1, cntrol/packet int - vlan 3, L2 modeI configured port-profile for uplink trunk and port-profile for vlan1.But VM connected via vlan 1 is unaccessible if trunk native vlan ...

I got a few B200 M2 Blades that have no CPU/RAM, since these are EOL/EOS I am just going to get CPU/RAM from good ol' eBay.The product documentation states they are 5500 based, but all the CPU choices for the B200 M2 are X5600 based.Anyone running th...

Our customer have a 5548P pair with 3 dual-homed N2000 fex.The switch-profile looks to be out of sync between them. one has rev 47 and the other one 44.Doing show switch-profile status give the following result in the one with revision 47switch-profi...

Hello,Where I work we need a need new  server. I am not really a expert in hardware so I hope you can give me a  little help choosing a fitting server, I will use a template with  answers to help you understand what's needed:1) What is the available ...

Hello, I'd like to consult with you guys regarding an issue I have on an N5K device: I have an N5K device running software version 5.1(3)N2(1), to which the SSH access is being locked out every couple of days.When the issue occurs, I connect it using...

udid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,In the event that my entire data centre were to shut-down, is it recommended that the VLANs for AD, vCentre, vCentre DB be configured as System VLANs so that when everything powers up the VEM modules can actually communicate with these systems...