Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Is there currently any way to limit ssh/telnet access to the Nexus 5k, similar to the Copp workaround fort he 7K?  I am aware of bug CSCsq20638, which will presumably resolve the issue on all platforms, but I don't see any workaround for the 5000 rig...

mflanigan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer has 2 N5ks and 4 2148s.  The N5ks have VPC between them, and the 2148s are single-homed, 2 to each N5K.  Am I corect in saying that an ESX box with a 4GB host etherchannel would have one connection to each 2148, and that the ports would b...

mflanigan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to verify the dhcp lease time.  The time is calculated from the moment a client receives a lease, not from when the dhcp server has set a release time.  Example.  A client requests a dhcp lease at 8:03am.  DHCP lease time is set for 24 h...

Hi everybodyI would like to know how to configure all nic interfaces of all ESX server that contain the VEM ou VSM module on vSphere client ?* For ESX that contains the VSM module, I added another nic* For ESX that contains the VEM module this is the...

boub91 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install teh demo license for the 100v and I get a message that"A licenese with a later/different expiry date already exists for feature" message. When I do a show license brief, nothing shows up.  Any thoughts?

Why doesn't cdp neigh show both ports like 1/1 and 1/2 of the port-channel other than mgmt0? I have the same cdp output on the other N5kN5K-EDGE2-DC(SSI13500AD5)mgmt0         145    S I s     N5K-C5010P-BF mgmt0N5K-EDGE2-DC(SSI13500AD5)Eth1/2        ...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes