Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We just received a 6513 with 2 Sup modules and 5 Gigabit switch modules. I wanna get to the web management of the 6513. I assigned an IP address to the default interface using the IOS commands but I still can not get to the web interface. I have look...

Resolved! DC design problem

We have test lab-2xCat6k in DC with connected server via 2 NIC.On server NIC teaming configured.Traffic flows R1-R2(2.2.2.2)-SW1-ServerIn case of failure interface fa0/1 on R1traffic flows R1-R3(1.1.1.2)-SW2-FAILED because SW1 still active in HSRP.S...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SUP720 can only stay in slot7 or 8 in C6513, while Slot 7 and 8 are single channel, on the other hand C6509 supports dual channels in each channels, Can I see deploying Sup720 in C6513 will NOT fully utilized its horsepower?

a12288 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at the 2821 and I need to support up to 4 T1's. The only multiport T1 card that I seem to find is a VWIC however, I do not need to support voice. I know that there is a WIC single port T1 card available but is there a multiport cards? ...

I wanted to know what things should be taken into consideration when deciding whether to create an L2 trunk between two distribution switches in a routed distribution layer. I have 2 server farm access switches, each SINGLE-homed to one of the CatOS ...

lamav by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a question for someone with a lot of experience bringing application servers online or for a network engineer who worked intimately to support someone who did.If I were going to roll out a new suite of applications (JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ,...

lamav by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed this network module and i need to configure the EtherChannel, I read many documents if this module support more than 1 Gbps of traffic per EtherChannel or not?As per the following document,http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/...

my request is:remote site use dlsw connect to datacenter,and datacenter router config dlsw/snasw/cip only use one router which connect to 2 ibm host by 2 cip port technology.who can give me a config example about the datacenter router by above reques...

xh_liu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a clarification about ACE roles. Why does the predefined "Admin" role have any rules beyond:1. Permit Create all?Why are the other 3 rules necessary? 2. Permit Create user access 3. Permit Create system 4. ...

taylorml by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we r a isp ,we have a ebgp running for 8 mb bandwidth provided by private operator,now i need addl 4mb from the same private operator.this new link should be separate one running on the same local router.we assigned a loopback ip and creating a b...