Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,When configuring DLSW for ER using the global commands (transparent switch-support) and the interface commands (mac-address, transparent redundancy-enable and transparent map) are the traditional DLSW ethernet commands (dlsw bridge-group) still ne...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a pair of routers with tunnel interfaces and DLSW between them.Some times the tunnel interface goes down thus loosing service trough DLSW. Is there any problem reported between DLSW and this kind of tunel interfaces ?

abekeris by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i need to know if it is possible to change the destination SAP address in a DLSw connection. I mean the following: from the other peer of a DLSw connection I receive a request for a destination MAC and a destination SAP out in my token ring in...

fcasini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have some questions regarding the TCP sessions managed by DLSW. A customer is using DLSW with priority between two routers.He's also using sap-priority-list.The high priority telnet session (2065) isn't used by SNA traffic regarding the sap-p...

jabouaf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running IP CEF on a 2621XM router. The router has 2 x 960Kbps lines connecting to a data center. The line utilization never exceeds 80% utilization, but I keep on getting WAN_BUSY on the data center router (7513 with CIP). The 7513 runs IOS 1...

deanyoung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some helpful insight on what you might do in this situation. I have a very good idea on what I want to do, BUT I am looking for different ideas. I am looking for the different ways of doing the same thing. Plus the recommended way ...

bolds04 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am involved on the developement of an analysis tool that requires knowledge on FST (Fast Sequenced Transport) protocol.My best guess is that FST is propietary, that is why I could not find anything on the net.But being propietary doe...

Hi..Is it possible to mirror a WAN interface on the router.Means if the packets are coming on one serial interface can go to another mirrored serial interface at the same time. i need to analyze A WAN link with out putting the analyzer in between the...

UN-FALD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I need some help from you guys hope that you guys can help me with this or where can i find information about it. I would like to know what is the offical documentation of a brand new cisco switch. Thanks a lot in advance.

trfunite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes