Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, for a school project, I created a Datacenter, a client and an ISP. For the client to access the website on the web server I put the IP of the R-DC router (5.22.155.25) on the PC as the DNS server. On the D-RC router, I forwarded the port so th...

dc1.PNG
Badjoras by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to upgrde two nexus 5548p that are in version 5.1.3 to version 7.3.x, the idea is to do it by ISSU Reviewing the release notes validate the following path: 5.1.3>5.2.1>7.0.8>7.1.5>7.3.3 Please indicate if the path is correct to update by ISS...

cnogueral by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A cliënt has two datacenters which are connected with two DCI (DataCenter Interconnect) links. In the past they would use a 3750 stack on both sides with a port-channel for the DCI. Life was easy then. In the new datacenter they have 4 nexus 5600's ...

Arjen K by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I've got the follwoing problem, I would like to enable the QoS policy statistics on my Nexus 5010 running  firmware 5.0(3)N2(2a).This is where I am at:nexus# show policy-map interfaceGlobal Statistics status : enableEthernet1/1     Service-p...