Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 2 Cisco 7513 routers with CIP2 cards. On the LAN side I have 2 7204 routers running Ethernet redundancy connected to 2 Catlayst 6509 switches.I am having very poor response on my DLSw sessions and one thing I have noticed is that as soon a...

deanyoung by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that 6500's have hot swappable parts, but can you pull a 48 port 10/100 blade and plug in a 16 port gig blade, with the router still on? what do i have to down the blade before I remove it? Does anyone have experience with doing this sort of o...

splazo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can BIP, bisync over IP, be used with other than ATMs and ACI BASE24 running on a Himilaya? If it can, an ancient, unsupported BTAM application can be removed from a 3745 FEP and bisync communication to remote sites can be IP. This is a perfect solu...

Resolved! SDLC VMAC?

Hi all.I need to configure a simple SDLC/DLSw scenario:3174 --(SDLC)--Router1 == (DLSw/IP) == Router2 -- (E/FE)HOSTAs far as the serial interface of Router1 is concerned, I understand that the parameter of the "sldc partner" command should be the non...

m.laporta by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have no experience in hosting stuff and i have a project to start the hosting operations for some clients... for a start, the basic things like web, ftp, mail server. what kind of routers, switches do i need? and what are the suggestions for the...

We have the next configuration.1.- host1 -- 3725 -- crossdomain link -- 3172 -- host2We want to eliminate the 3725, the question is, can I change this crossdomain link to a 75xx CIP router?.2.- host1-- 3725 -- x25link -- CITA ( swift site ).It is pos...

jizuriet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,having two active dlsw remote-peers from a remote side to different CIP routers (both connected to the same mainframe), which wolud be the best solution for holding all dlsw circuits only on one particular dlsw peer? dlsw remote-peer cost doesn't ...

fmasson by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure (...and run) source-route and also transparent bridging on one TokenRing interface as the example will show in the following? (I've tried this configuration and it seems to work, but i'm not shure which problem could occur...

fmasson by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes