Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Will STUN work over ATM ? c7206(config-if-atm-vc)#protocol stun ? broadcast Pseudo-broadcast no Prevent Pseudo-broadcast on this connection <cr>But no command for assignment "stun group" & "stun route " on ATM interface...IOS (C7200-JK8O...

kostya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network with win2k pc's as well as Aix machines. We're doing DLSw between two sites and we had a problem where the Aix machines weren't able to connect via dlsw to the mainframe. Has anyone seen a similar bug?We're running 12.2(7b) code on...

wimoody by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will DLSw and 802.1q ever be supported together or are there some technical issues that will always force you to use isl trunking with dlsw instead of 802.1q?problem is that there are switches that don't support isl.

wimoody by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the better possibility to realize an Dlsw Backup ?Should we configure DLSW Backup Peers or is it better to Configure DLSW Peers with lower Costs. What are the benefits of these two possibilities ? And it possible to configure a Backup for STU...

walu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a 2511 as a terminal server for a classroom setting. However I seem to be limited to VTY 0-4. If I try to enter a VTY number of 5 or higher I get an error message. What are the "rules" for which devices, with which IOS versions, can h...

sellnow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our organization, We have two 7204 Escon connected routers via CPAto our existing CMOS machines. Over these connections we are running CSNA, DLSW+ and some TN3270 sessions. However, we are beside replacing theseCMOS machines with the new IBM z/...

I need to build a connection between a new Tandem that speaks onlyBisync, as we configured it, to an IBM that speaks only Ethernet. The Tandem does not speak the "EP" flavor of Bisync, but the NCP or VTAMflavor, which is called Polled Bisync. The IBM...

Hi, i need to migrate an IBM2216 and i thinking in a cisco7204vxr and a CPA module. My client actually has an IBM2216 it has a Token ring interface and is working as an SNA Gateway in order to access IBM Mainframe.The IBM mainframe has attached a 374...

fjuarez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 7507 with RSP2 and CIP2. IOS version is 11.2(12a)P. CIP code is cip22-27. We want to configure for MPC, TN3270 server and SNA (3172 replacement). How do I go about determinining how much memory the CIP2 has? What versions of CIP code a...

ghoward by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've 2 router (router A and router B) that their job is to concentrate DLSw+ circuit into the data center. At the WAN Edge there are about 10 router (Router C,D,E...) that establish peer relationships with both the data center DLSw router (Aand B)...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes