Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello   We have three members of the stack of the same switch type 2960X-48TD-L. One of the members keeps getting removed, We restart this member and it is ok (Unplug for 2 min), After some time we see that this happens again, now the fourth time (ev...

Hi. First of all i'm new to this sector so if i made some mistake sorry. I wanna run hosting bussines, but i wanna host some games and applications on my machine. So i need for each client who will use that apps different public ip adress. For exampl...

Hello, customer has 4 x Nexus 5500 (leaf) and 2 x Nexus 7000 (spine) running Fabripath. Is it possible to turn off IGMP Snooping per vlan? Does it have limitations/restriction? Customer turned off IGMP Snooping in specific vlan on all switches in th...

I have been thinking up an interesting scenario in my head, and I'm convinced the answer is a simple one that I'm overlooking. However, I've been at it for a while and decided to post the concept here and get some eyes on it.Let's say your topology i...

Mierdin21 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   The following URL is about the simplex configuration on IOS. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios/12_2/ip/configuration/guide/fipr_c/1cfip.html#wp1002334   But I cannot find any simplex configuration on Nexus, might anyone can advise...

We have HP C7000/VC-Flex 10 Module  that I would like to connect to our Netapps NFS datastore.  The Cisco  switch that I will be using between HP Flex-10 and Netapps is Cisco  4900M.  I have a HP cable AP784A direct attach copper SFP+ to SFP+.   Whic...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I have been asked to research what would be needed to provide our servers with 10 Gig interfaces at our data center. I am not an architect and need some help deciding on what to use. Along with my own research I thought it best to inquire ...

I have 3 CSR's setup and working.  Trying to get netflow to work.  One works just fine but the other two aren't.  Same configuration across the board, destination IP, source interface etc.  The two that don't work look like they are pulling a source ...

jimwarman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 4 N7Ks (2 in each site A and B) which have OTV VDC. There are 2 WAN FO links between each pair of N7Ks like this:[OTV-A-1]-----[N7K-A-1]-----L3-----[N7K-B-1]-----[OTV-B-1]                          |                                 |        ...

Hello my friends I need support or help of you, i have a next case:     I will go to implement OTV Tecnology with two Sites,i will use two Routers ASR,between them there are two link ISP 1 and ISP 2, and i need to do a redundancy, i sow in another do...

image.png