Service Providers Blogs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Blog Articles

ASR9K FIA/VOQ Drops

When I run the command 'sh controllers fabric fia q-depth location 0/0/CPU0' or any 0/X/CPU0 and see the following, what exactly does it mean? RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Router#sh controllers fabric fia q-depth l...

0 Comments

OID or MIB for XRv9000

Hi , i have installed IOS XRv9000, and enabled BNG inside it ..  How i can add the number of subscriber session in PRTG ..is there any OID or MIB supported by XRv9000 Kind Regards  

0 Comments

LTE Advanced Network Interface Module for Cisco 4000 SIR

Is this LTE card tied to specific provider such as Verizon or ATT. If I buy one of these for Verizon carrier, and later decide to move to ATT.  Can I replace the software image to support ATT vendor? ...

0 Comments

XR Embedded Packet Tracer

Service flow verification and forwarding troubleshooting have just been made much easier with the introduction of the XR Embedded Packet Tracer framework.   The first platform on which this functional...

2 Comments

ASR 9901 (IOS-XR 64 Bits)

I'm trying to reset ASR9901, but the options (2 & 3) doesn't seem to work.When I reset after change, it boots as normal, ignoring nothing. Also I have to give the option -s (soft) -h (hard) for the re...

1 Comments

BGP Flowspec implementation on Cisco 8000 platforms

Feature Description     BGP flowspec in a nutshell is a feature that will allow you to receive IPv4/IPv6 traffic flow specification (source X, destination Y, protocol UDP, source port A .. etc) and ac...

0 Comments

Introducing IOS XR Maintenance Window Checker

Today we are releasing to the public a tool to help find differences in command outputs in two points in time (IE pre and post MW).   The issues we are addressing is what commands to gather and how to...

3 Comments

regarding "cisco-warns-over-critical-router-flaw"

hey all, a recent publication from cisco PSIRT went out regarding a vulnerability in the ASR9000 that was taken over by various news sites. since our team was directly involved with the detection of t...

2 Comments

#CiscoChat Podcast - Trusted Network Infrastructure

Discover why it is important to establish a chain of trust across your hardware and software to guarantee device integrity and build out a secure network infrastructure. Dan Backman and Kaarthik Sivak...

0 Comments

BFD over IPv4 implementation on NCS5500 platform

Before going further ...This document describes BFD over IPv4 implementation on NCS5500 platform.   BFD over IPv6 implementation is not discussed in the current article, but you can find complete info...

0 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links