cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to register for portal Access

cpradoscarvajal
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to register for portal access using my contract number and serial number i recived the following error message.

"This device is not covered by this contract. Please enter a serial number of a device that is covered on this contract"

When i check the Cisco Services Contract Center the serial nuber is indeed cover by the contract number.

Thanks a lot in advanced

5 Replies 5

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear User,

Are you still facing the issue?

If so, please share CCO ID, Contract# and Serial Number used for registration.

I noticed that CCO ID: cpradoscarvajal registration is complete and the user should be able to access the portal.

Regards,

Suchita

I cannot get registered either.  This is the error message "This contract is not active and not associated with your Cisco account profile. Please identify a valid contract and use the Cisco Account Profile Manager to associate your account with that contract."

I have full access to the contract and serial inside CSCC. 

As a side note, when clicking on the "Cisco Account Profile Manager" link ... it opens up to an invalid web page.  Receive "Page Unavailable - Internal Server Error 500". 

Hello,

For registration support, please take a look at the following:

http://www.cisco.com/web/help/reg/general_reg.html

Regards,

Cesar

I notice that you work for a Channel Partner. You are entitled to register if the contract you're submitting is for your company, but not if it is owned by another entity/company, like your customer.  Your customer will need to take that first registration step and can add you as a Cisco Branded Reseller (CBR) administration after he/she has established a Delegated Administrator.  

Minh Dang
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having this problem as well.

The contract number is associated to my account already.

The contract number is under the end user company that I work for.