Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello all. I have a problem on the SNTC portal where no information appears on the portal, for example when accessing the smart net total care guides Library > All collectors there is no information. Another case was a successful upload to the collec...

How can I identify the delegate account user, which access link should this user with the delegate account profile access to view the SNTC portal, and how can access be granted to other users on the portal? Another question would be what can be done ...

My access to SNTC was approved on 12/19/23, but I still get redirected to a page that says "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access." when I try to ...

131009 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client has 3 branches, and run by different managers.We need to install the collector, but we are having difficulty accessing SNTC to download the certificate. That said, I would like to know if it is possible to access a collector that is operati...

We are facing issue with SNTC server (Smart Collector tool) , Kindly check and do the needful to resolve this issue. 1. Unable to add more than 499 devices in SNTC server. 2. Not able to generate report on smart net portal. 3. Restrict the SNTC GUI a...

Dear all, yesterday at this time (appr. 24 hours before) I was added to the roles API Console User and SNTCDeveloper, but unfortunately until now I cannot find the APIs in the list, when I wanted to register a new application. The contract, which I w...