Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Wanting to enable MTU 9216 on a Nexus 5548UP (vPC enabled) which also has hosts / storage attached via native FCoE. Following these guidelines we found that the NetApp UCNA FC interfaces dropped out of the fabric and would no longer login. After some...

Resolved! iSCSI and NX-OS

Thrown into a project starting Monday with 2 5548 switches and the customer wants to do SMB, iSCSI, and NFS. It is coming with a layer 3 card so I get the NFS and SMB. But isn't there a feature to be enabled with NX-OS or lun database to set up? ...

bwindle66 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy,Recently had a 9120 stop working on me.  The Status LED is orange, and stays orange.  I read from the Hardware Troubleshooting:"The Status LED flashes orange once and stays  orange during diagnostic boot tests. It turns green when the switch is...

I've got two MDS 9124 FiberChannel switches, and can SSH into them using RADIUS authentication with my domain admin user.I'm trying to do things, like update the license file, but lots of "normal" commands, like "copy" which is documented in the lice...